Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Foreskin won't pull back past the head

December 19 2010 at 3:27 PM
Robsim  (Login robsim12)

Hi guys,
I'm in the uk and for many years i have not been able to pull my foreskin right the way back. I can't ever remembering pulling it all the way back. I've always been to scared to go to the doctors but now I have found this site I was wondering if you could help me.

My penis hurts when having sex as it's being pulled back and I need to do something about it. I see I should do some stretches but what kind of stretches and for how long and how often a day?

Help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

How much have you read?

December 19 2010, 10:10 PM 

If you can pull it back part way, you should be able to do this:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/phimosis.html

Set aside two sessions of five to ten minutes per day in which you can do this exercise. Don't make it hurt, but apply enough tension to feel it. In addition, you probably also need to stretch the frenulum, that little web inside. For that, do this:

[linked image]

This one you can do at the same time you do the first one, and you can also do it several times throughout the day after you pee.

There is really no way to predict how long it may take you, but if you're faithful to doing it every day, my guess is about two months. Once you achieve full retraction, I advise you to continue stretching for an additional month to allow time for skin cells to grow. After that, you should have no more trouble. One habit you may wish to adopt is that of retracting when you pee. That keeps everything in working order.

Please report back on your progress.

Respond to this message   
Robsim
(no login)

Re: How much have you read?

December 20 2010, 1:53 PM 

Hi,

Great thanks for the response I will start straight away. One more thin when I am not erect just normal I can pull it all the way back but it doesnt go over the head as it's like my foreskin is stuck to my actual penis. Does this make sense and also will the stretches resolve this?

Many thanks!

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Maybe

December 20 2010, 6:29 PM 

If you still have an adhesion, you may have to peel it away. What I suggest is pulling it back to its limit, keeping tension on it for several minutes. Do it just to the point of pain. I'm not a big fan of pain. The stretches may have a minor effect upon it, but it's a stretch.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Take a look at

December 25 2010, 2:34 AM 

these pictures, all of which happen, by the way, to show a perfectly normal penis (thought not all necessarily the same penis but each group clearly is). Do these help you to explain jsut what you can and cannot do with your foreskin?

Respond to this message   
VIJAY
(no login)

is there any problem

January 3 2011, 9:08 PM 

My penis is like in the pic 9-11 it pains when it gets enlarged. I can move it backwards but not for long time. tell me what to do.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Start a new thread

January 4 2011, 8:28 AM 

The penis shown in pics 9-11 is normal. If your's hurts, it has to be different. Start a new thread at the top of the page to tell us more of your story.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.