<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

the tight part

January 23 2011 at 7:36 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

I have a question. If the tight part is located in front of the glans, why do we have to insert the two index fingers into the foreskin deeper next to the glans to stretch it?

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Slipery little sucker

January 23 2011, 8:24 PM 

Because of the nature of having two layers of skin slipping on each other, it's the best method of getting a grip.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Why is a hook, a hook?

January 25 2011, 4:05 AM 

And not simply an "L" shape?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Why is a hook, a hook?

January 25 2011, 9:05 PM 

Okay. And how does the frenulum work exactly? mine seems to be a chunk of skin with two thin strings that pull toward the left and right..

When I pull the foreskin down when erect, it seems to form a thick ring.. and when flaccid, it pulls my head a bit.

I'm confused as to how to stretch my frenulum because it seems like theres two strings. And I've been stretching it by pulling the underside for a while.. but no progress seems to have shown. It's been a good 4 months

Jim
Forum Owner

Read this

January 26 2011, 10:42 AM 

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/

http://www.restoringtally.com/blog/2010/05/circumcision-and-penile-frenulum

This should give you some idea of why you have one. Your description of it sounds somewhat normal.

If you're doing this, you're doing it correctly:

[linked image]

Do it each and every time you pee, right afterward. Dedicate at least two periods of time per day to do it for ten minutes each time.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Why is a hook, a hook?

January 25 2011, 9:51 PM 

And I'd like to know what differentiates the time of success? Some people start off with the same amount of tightness, and give the same amount of effort, but the amount of time it takes to successfully stretch the opening/frenulum differs greatly? How does that work? :X

Jim
Forum Owner

Not really equal

January 26 2011, 10:44 AM 

Somewhere in the equation, there are differences, and that's just how it is with people. I believe faith in what you're doing has a huge role in it.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Not really equal

January 26 2011, 5:00 PM 

Okay, so I'll be more mentally positive about this.. haha. Are there any other factors that affect the progress though besides doing the actual stretching?

And when I stretch the frenulum, I do it similar to the picture, cept i retract the foreskin a bit and find the little red string and grip onto it before pulling forward. Is that okay?

And is it bad if I stretch it for say.. like 2 hours a day? Sometimes I just have free time at home and this only requires one hand. What about the opening? Is there such thing as OVERSTRETCHING?

THankks.

Jim
Forum Owner

Pathology

January 27 2011, 2:05 PM 

If you have a problem with yeast, it could retard progress. I suppose if you can grip the little bugger, it will stretch it fine.

Man, if you have that much patience, it ought to work, but I think more frequent sesssion throughout the day would be more effective. Use gentle tugging and you should be OK.

What do you mean, "What about the opening?"

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Pathology

January 27 2011, 8:47 PM 

Oh what I meant by that was would you overstretch the frenulum and the opening? Or that more stretching generally means more progress. Is there a point where stretching too much at one time becomes redundant/counterproductive? Sort of like overworking out a body part?

Jim
Forum Owner

Gotcha

January 27 2011, 10:05 PM 

No, I think that stretching 24/7 would produce the very best results, provided that gentle tension is used.

Enlargement of the opening happens with the growth of new cells. The process takes time, so the possibility of making the opening too large is not a big risk if you recognize your goal when you reach it. The whole point of this is to allow fairly easy retraction while erect. I'm sure you'll know when that happens.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Overstretching?

January 27 2011, 7:33 PM 

I think not.

In fact, what we believe to be the best possible form of stretching - and this has been described frequently in the context of stretching the foreskin opening - is a device to apply constant (but not as forceful) tension to the part to be stretched.

This is somewhat more difficult for the frænulum (but you could probably adapt the "T-tape" method to the purpose). The more the better, and I am forever pointing out just how easy it is, taking one hand only to do the frænulum stretch.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Not really equal

January 26 2011, 7:52 PM 

And can you explain the structure of the frenulum exactly? Should I be trying to locate the string to pull or just pull the underside regardless? Sorry, I feel like more knowledge about the structure will help me.

Jim
Forum Owner

A thousand words

January 27 2011, 2:00 PM 

[linked image]

This illustration depicts a typical frenulum. It is simply a web of tissue to connect the foreskin to the shaft of the penis.

To elongate it, simply pull on the bottom of your foreskin near the opening. No rocket science involved here.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: A thousand words

January 30 2011, 10:58 AM 

And is it possible that one side of the frenulum, for example, the left side, is longer than the right side? It seems the left string is pretty long and goes down while the right side is short? or is there only one string? I'm still a bit confused.

Jim
Forum Owner

Yes it's possible

January 30 2011, 5:29 PM 

Because of that factor, the skin may not retract in the same manner on both sides at once. Study the picture to see how the structure connects. There is one connection to the shaft, right below the meatus, but it splays out to connect with the foreskin on both left and right sides. I suppose you could say there are three points of connection, although it is really one contiguous unit. In reality, it is an amazing work of art which man has not yet been able to duplicate.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Yes it's possible

January 30 2011, 7:39 PM 

So it seems that the string on the right side is barely visible while the left one is more red and visible.. Should I just pull on the middle?

And if I post a picture, will that help a bit? I'm not sure if only one side is short or not.

Jim
Forum Owner

Feel free to post picture

January 31 2011, 11:49 AM 

You need to tug at the point of attachment to the shaft, which in the picture is the single point side.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Feel free to post picture

January 31 2011, 4:18 PM 

i pulled the foreskin all the way down the shaft while flaccid for a little while and was touching the right side of the frenulum... and i think i hurt it.

Because there's a little portion of inner foreskin on the right side.. I'm guessing the right string of the frenulum (barely visible), which is a little irritated. I'm guessing the holding of the tension damaged it a bit, because it hurts a little when friction is upon it.

I can still stretch the opening and frenulum lightly though. I think it will heal fully within 2 days no?

And If i pull at the point of attachment, what if say the left frenulum becomes longer than the right then? Will that pose a major problem at the end? Thanks.

Jim
Forum Owner

You're worrying way too much

January 31 2011, 10:37 PM 

Just do it. If one side is longer, you can work on that when it happens.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Same effect

January 31 2011, 12:30 PM 

If you pull as per the first picture, pulling on the middle part, then if one side is shorter than the other, it will take the bulk of the tension and be forced to stretch more, so should even out as you go.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Same effect

February 1 2011, 9:36 AM 

thanks, that makes sense.

***Although it's irritated right now, should i continue stretching lightly or let it heal a bit first? It's only the bottom right part of the foreskin (inner).

And I've been thinking about making a homemade device from polymorph to stretch the opening.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003QKLJKQ?tag=insta01-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B003QKLJKQ&adid=1WR2KFSJP3W6XGYXXKQR&

**Is this a safe option?

**And how should the device be shaped like preferably?

**And is there a way to make a device to stretch the frenulum?

**And would this material/tension be too harsh on the foreskin?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I'm aiming for optimal efficiency.

Jim
Forum Owner

Yessir

February 1 2011, 7:48 PM 

The substance has been found by others here to be safe. Just remember to keep it clean.

The shape should be able to lock the device in place by having a slight indentation just inside of the part first inserted. The idea is to have the foreskin hold it in. Mold it so the shape of the glans is accommodated, meaning it should be concave on one end. It should barebly stretch the opening in order not to traumatize the skin.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

I always try to.

February 2 2011, 4:11 AM 

The stretcher has been described here previously, but do note my reply to that posting suggesting certain modifications.

If irritation occurs, you ease back but do not cease stretching.

The stretcher can be inserted either to avoid the frænulum for comfort ("blades" to the sides), or deliberately be used with a "blade" (blunt, enlarged) fitted underneath where the frænulum is and of course, the other under the top part of the foreskin.

The beauty of the "polymorph" is that being plastic, it should have negligible reaction to the skin, easy to clean (water not too hot!) and you can easily mould it to have very smooth curved surfaces.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I always try to.

February 4 2011, 11:35 AM 

I read your reply and am a bit confused on what you mean by making the spring curl around the two shoes :X, care to explain a bit more please?

And if the 'shoes' are inserted on the frenulum/upper side instead of the left/right sides, does the frenulum get stretched at all? Or does it have to be a pulling motion? I don't think that would be very comfortable at all though.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Certainly!

February 5 2011, 4:00 AM 

In the design illustrated, the two "shoes" fit against the glans, inside the foreskin, with the original design having the "fork" projecting out beyond the foreskin which is liable to be rather difficult to wear inside clothing.

What you want it to do, is to fold alongside the penis, so it needs to fold back just alongside the shoes.

Now the shoes themselves are not strictly optimum, at least once you start to get some progress in stretching - I believe you will want them to be wider and shallower, S1_1040.jpg rather more like this eye speculum. Again, this particular design would be of limited use as the hinge section would be jutting out at a right angle to the penis, so you would want the "fork" at right angles to the shoes. What it does illustrate nicely however, is the part that "hooks" inside - in this case - the foreskin. What you want is a "shoe" that is wider than the original suggestion in "polymorph" but not as thin as the metal speculum illustrated. In particular, if you wish the frænulum to be stretched, you can craft a quite large and bulbous (that is, well-rounded) inside "lip" to the shoe that will be worn on the underneath part of the foreskin which will specifically provide pressure on the frænulum - inside the foreskin - to stretch it.

Yes, this may well be a little uncomfortable - as is any stretching. Your task is to adjust the design of the stretcher as you go on, to achieve at each stage a balance between comfort and the necessary pressure on the right places to cause stretching.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Yes it's possible

January 30 2011, 7:47 PM 

it looks almost as if the right side is insanely short and the left side is long enough

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

We have no way of knowing

January 26 2011, 7:49 PM 

Just how much effort different people put into stretching, so this is just one of the variables involved.

Clearly different people have different skin. After all, why do some people have a problem with tightness of foreskin or frænulum in the first place?

What we do know, is that skin does stretch - or in fact, grow - under the right conditions.

Current Topic - the tight part
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.