Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

the tight part

January 23 2011 at 7:36 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

I have a question. If the tight part is located in front of the glans, why do we have to insert the two index fingers into the foreskin deeper next to the glans to stretch it?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Slipery little sucker

January 23 2011, 8:24 PM 

Because of the nature of having two layers of skin slipping on each other, it's the best method of getting a grip.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Why is a hook, a hook?

January 25 2011, 4:05 AM 

And not simply an "L" shape?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Why is a hook, a hook?

January 25 2011, 9:05 PM 

Okay. And how does the frenulum work exactly? mine seems to be a chunk of skin with two thin strings that pull toward the left and right..

When I pull the foreskin down when erect, it seems to form a thick ring.. and when flaccid, it pulls my head a bit.

I'm confused as to how to stretch my frenulum because it seems like theres two strings. And I've been stretching it by pulling the underside for a while.. but no progress seems to have shown. It's been a good 4 months

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Read this

January 26 2011, 10:42 AM 

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/

http://www.restoringtally.com/blog/2010/05/circumcision-and-penile-frenulum

This should give you some idea of why you have one. Your description of it sounds somewhat normal.

If you're doing this, you're doing it correctly:

[linked image]

Do it each and every time you pee, right afterward. Dedicate at least two periods of time per day to do it for ten minutes each time.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Why is a hook, a hook?

January 25 2011, 9:51 PM 

And I'd like to know what differentiates the time of success? Some people start off with the same amount of tightness, and give the same amount of effort, but the amount of time it takes to successfully stretch the opening/frenulum differs greatly? How does that work? :X

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Not really equal

January 26 2011, 10:44 AM 

Somewhere in the equation, there are differences, and that's just how it is with people. I believe faith in what you're doing has a huge role in it.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Not really equal

January 26 2011, 5:00 PM 

Okay, so I'll be more mentally positive about this.. haha. Are there any other factors that affect the progress though besides doing the actual stretching?

And when I stretch the frenulum, I do it similar to the picture, cept i retract the foreskin a bit and find the little red string and grip onto it before pulling forward. Is that okay?

And is it bad if I stretch it for say.. like 2 hours a day? Sometimes I just have free time at home and this only requires one hand. What about the opening? Is there such thing as OVERSTRETCHING?

THankks.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Pathology

January 27 2011, 2:05 PM 

If you have a problem with yeast, it could retard progress. I suppose if you can grip the little bugger, it will stretch it fine.

Man, if you have that much patience, it ought to work, but I think more frequent sesssion throughout the day would be more effective. Use gentle tugging and you should be OK.

What do you mean, "What about the opening?"

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Pathology

January 27 2011, 8:47 PM 

Oh what I meant by that was would you overstretch the frenulum and the opening? Or that more stretching generally means more progress. Is there a point where stretching too much at one time becomes redundant/counterproductive? Sort of like overworking out a body part?

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Gotcha

January 27 2011, 10:05 PM 

No, I think that stretching 24/7 would produce the very best results, provided that gentle tension is used.

Enlargement of the opening happens with the growth of new cells. The process takes time, so the possibility of making the opening too large is not a big risk if you recognize your goal when you reach it. The whole point of this is to allow fairly easy retraction while erect. I'm sure you'll know when that happens.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Overstretching?

January 27 2011, 7:33 PM 

I think not.

In fact, what we believe to be the best possible form of stretching - and this has been described frequently in the context of stretching the foreskin opening - is a device to apply constant (but not as forceful) tension to the part to be stretched.

This is somewhat more difficult for the fr├Žnulum (but you could probably adapt the "T-tape" method to the purpose). The more the better, and I am forever pointing out just how easy it is, taking one hand only to do the fr├Žnulum stretch.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Not really equal

January 26 2011, 7:52 PM 

And can you explain the structure of the frenulum exactly? Should I be trying to locate the string to pull or just pull the underside regardless? Sorry, I feel like more knowledge about the structure will help me.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

A thousand words

January 27 2011, 2:00 PM 

[linked image]

This illustration depicts a typical frenulum. It is simply a web of tissue to connect the foreskin to the shaft of the penis.

To elongate it, simply pull on the bottom of your foreskin near the opening. No rocket science involved here.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: A thousand words

January 30 2011, 10:58 AM 

And is it possible that one side of the frenulum, for example, the left side, is longer than the right side? It seems the left string is pretty long and goes down while the right side is short? or is there only one string? I'm still a bit confused.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Yes it's possible

January 30 2011, 5:29 PM 

Because of that factor, the skin may not retract in the same manner on both sides at once. Study the picture to see how the structure connects. There is one connection to the shaft, right below the meatus, but it splays out to connect with the foreskin on both left and right sides. I suppose you could say there are three points of connection, although it is really one contiguous unit. In reality, it is an amazing work of art which man has not yet been able to duplicate.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Yes it's possible

January 30 2011, 7:39 PM 

So it seems that the string on the right side is barely visible while the left one is more red and visible.. Should I just pull on the middle?

And if I post a picture, will that help a bit? I'm not sure if only one side is short or not.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Feel free to post picture

January 31 2011, 11:49 AM 

You need to tug at the point of attachment to the shaft, which in the picture is the single point side.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Feel free to post picture

January 31 2011, 4:18 PM 

i pulled the foreskin all the way down the shaft while flaccid for a little while and was touching the right side of the frenulum... and i think i hurt it.

Because there's a little portion of inner foreskin on the right side.. I'm guessing the right string of the frenulum (barely visible), which is a little irritated. I'm guessing the holding of the tension damaged it a bit, because it hurts a little when friction is upon it.

I can still stretch the opening and frenulum lightly though. I think it will heal fully within 2 days no?

And If i pull at the point of attachment, what if say the left frenulum becomes longer than the right then? Will that pose a major problem at the end? Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

You're worrying way too much

January 31 2011, 10:37 PM 

Just do it. If one side is longer, you can work on that when it happens.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.