<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cant see the top? (phimosis)

May 6 2011 at 9:58 PM
  (no login)

So am 16 and I am worried sad.gif

When I get a Bonner I cant see the top of my penis (head?) At first I thought it was normal now am starting to think its not and after googling I found this phimosis Am not sure if that is what I got 100% But it sounds about right.. Then I found this site and it seems like a good place happy.gif I just hope someone can help me out....

So when I was about 15 I noticed this and I just thought it was normal case am young and it still needs to grow now am 16 and only 3 days in till am 17 And I still cant see the head of my penis and when I get a Bonner I do try to pull the four skin back and I cant it seems really hard like it dose not want to move.. But I can move it down when I do not have a Bonner easily....

I hope I can do something about this and I do not end up with surgery sad.gif

Thanks

(Sorry For Any Bad Spelling)

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Here's what you do

May 7 2011, 9:23 AM 

First, read several of the previous threads and learn from them. Your situation is not bad at all and should be easily and fairly quickly solved.

Since you can retract when flaccid, you should be able to get two fingers inside the opening of the foreskin. Pull the foreskin out away from the penis if you need more room inside of it.

http://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/phimosis.html

Follow the directions given on that page.

Pulling the foreskin back when you have an erection is good, but it won't solve the problem quickly because you don't have enough resistance. Using two fingers to pull the opening apart will give you that resistance.

Please report back regularly so we can monitor your progress.

(no login)

Re: Cant see the top? (phimosis)

May 8 2011, 6:37 PM 

Hey Jim

Thanks for the replay...

So I checked it out and I just want to know how long in till I see results? Eg see my head

And would I have to do this all my life sad.gif?

Jim
Forum Owner

Not long

May 8 2011, 10:20 PM 

It's dependent upon your diligence. The skin does take time to generate new cells, but the degree of persistance really speeds things up. That doesn't mean more strength but more time. Don't miss any sessions.

(Login Paul_B.)

So ...

May 9 2011, 5:20 AM 

why would you have to do this "all your life"?

(no login)

Re: Cant see the top? (phimosis)

May 10 2011, 12:27 AM 

Sort of forgot to ask

So what would happen if I miss a day? case on the page it says do 30mins a night & day but I do not morning case I got school such sad.gif So am very busy but I do, do it some nights just not a lot case sometimes I come home tried.. But will it still work if I do it 30mins a night?

Jim
Forum Owner

Sure

May 10 2011, 2:10 PM 

Try not to miss, but if you do, you won't lose much. Just don't let it go for days on end. The skin must be stressed to keep areas between cells open enough to encourage growth. It's a lot like muscle training at the gym.

Current Topic - Cant see the top? (phimosis)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.