<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Help with GFS

November 12 2011 at 6:15 PM
Anonymous  (Login GuyFromCalifornia)

I've posted here in the past about my problems with the GFS (I couldn't get the balloon to stay in before) and I'm sorry to keep posting about these problems but I do really need help with this. I'm giving it another shot, going to try holding it in with tape, but now I'm having another problem. When the balloon is inflated it pushes against my glans, and because it's so sensitive, it's painful. Pretty much anything that comes in direct contact with it, short of water, is painful. I don't even know how to describe it, because it's not a normal kind of pain, it just kind of "stings". Is there any solution to this or am I going to have to look for another method?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Lubrication

November 13 2011, 4:51 PM 

Try lubing the surface of the glans.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login GuyFromCalifornia)

Re: Lubrication

November 13 2011, 9:07 PM 

I'll try that, though I think it has to do with the pressure from the balloon rather than dryness or anything like that. I hope I'm wrong and your solution works though. Can you tell me what kind of lube I should use (never used any before) or are they all the same? Also, if I were to keep it in for a long time, wouldn't the lube dry out and start hurting again?

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Water based

November 14 2011, 8:42 AM 

Do not use anything with a petroleum base. Shop in the area of your pharmacy which displays condoms and you should find a good assortment of lubricants.

I don't think it will dry out because it will be inside your foreskin. Try tweaking it with different amounts of pressure.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Lubrication.

November 13 2011, 8:42 PM 

I know it is tricky with the device, the tape and all but - this is a sexual organ and lubrication is everything!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

No luck

November 19 2011, 5:12 PM 

I tried it with lube and it makes everything so slippery that it's impossible to even get the balloon in now. I think this device just isn't going to work for me. I tried manual stretching some time ago but I didn't see any progress with that and it wasn't easy to do either. Is there nothing else that could help? I'm feeling really discouraged about this whole thing now and I don't know what other options I have left other than circumcision. But I don't want to do that either and now I think I'm just doomed to have phimosis for the rest of my life. And even though in my other thread you said that this shouldn't stop me from having sex, I feel really self conscious about it to the point where I'm afraid to even date women. So it's making me really depressed sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Where there is a will, there is a way

November 19 2011, 10:43 PM 

Look buddy, we've given you what we know to work. You continue to make is such a challenge that it's almost as if you wish to fail. This isn't that complex. We are not here to baby grown men. My advice is to work on it until you find something which works. We wouldn't have light bulbs if Thomas Edison had quit after five or six attempts. His laboratories are filled with his inventions, all of which took numerous attempts before success was achieved. This is no different. We cannot come to your house to give private lessons, so you're going to have to figure it out. The company which makes GFS wouldn't still be in business if their product didn't work.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Where there is a will, there is a way

November 19 2011, 11:35 PM 

Alright, I will go back to doing manual stretching and I will just try to be more aggressive and/or consistent this time. I do appreciate all the advice you've given me and I apologize for wasting your time.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

You're not wasting my time

November 20 2011, 12:16 PM 

I do feel however that you need to put some creativity into the equation.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

There is clearly an attitude problem here!

November 21 2011, 1:31 PM 

Luck it isn't.

Firstly, and as Jim has said - there is nothing wrong with the advice we have given you. Your concern was that the device was uncomfortable on your glans; we said yes, it probably is in which case you need lubrication. You say this makes things too slippery - we reply that if that is the case, you have evidently not applied it sufficiently carefully.

And that is where it rests - we are talking here of a matter of skill, the sort of thing involved in driving a car (or in fact, riding a bicycle). If you think everything will work on the first go, or the second or the third, then you are going to be really disappointed in life.

The fact that it doesn't work on the third go does not allow you to conclude that it is impossible, nor even that it is impossible for you personally; it merely means you have to put more work into it. I, as Jim, am quite convinced that it is possible to apply lubricant - a not excessive amount - into the foreskin before inserting the device without getting any on the outside, and then taping it in place before inflating.

OK, so I am extensively experienced in using this lubricant to insert catheters, dilators and bougies as it is part and parcel of my weekly practice, but "it ain't rocket science"; it is something that pretty much anyone can figure out with practice and a modicum of tutoring - that is, given the right advice and I believe we have given that.

Certainly you have alternatives, there is nothing at all wrong with manual stretching, only that you have to be willing to do it; repeatedly, every day and a few times each day. I hesitate to mention other stretching devices which we have detailed here because it concerns me that given the GFS, sticky tape and lubricant, you have not managed it.

What tops it all however, is that you could still after all our admonishment, imagine that a tight foreskin is something that is of any significance whatsoever in your relationship with a woman (note that I put it that way - a woman - Jim and I do not see women as a sexual commodity which it is at your disposal to pick and choose and "sample" at whim). If you develop a sufficiently serious relationship with a woman, then you could share your concerns with this on a par with those concerns she has which she might share with you in order that you could help her with them. If you cannot work with this model, then you might be better advised to "date" women at a pre-agreed price for which they will silently work around without critically commenting on any and each of your sexual inadequacies.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: There is clearly an attitude problem here!

November 23 2011, 4:13 AM 

Your post has encouraged me to try harder and look into other methods too. I'm going to try the flesh tunnel method as that seems like the easiest to get in and keep there all day. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Help with GFS
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.