<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What is wrong with my dick? (foreskin)

December 8 2011 at 4:53 AM
iCry  (no login)

Hi

When i have boner i hardly can take back my foreskin. Im not so good in english so i add 2 pictures. Hope it helps else you have to ask me question so i can answer. What surgery or what can i do to fix this?

Link

[linked image]

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

I don't see a problem

December 8 2011, 6:06 AM 

What do you perceive as wrong?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I don't see a problem

December 8 2011, 2:11 PM 

I cant take back my foreskin more than that and it hurts when i have sex. What is my problem?

Jim
Forum Owner

Stretch the frenulum

December 9 2011, 12:09 AM 

I suspect you are straining the frenulum to its limit. If you lengthen it, you'll have greater range of mobility of the skin and should find more comfort. I hope you're using condoms.

(Login Paul_B.)

Looks thoroughly serviceable to me!

December 8 2011, 1:32 PM 

As Jim says, I can see nothing actually wrong on those pictures.

What is right is that your foreskin comes back completely behind the head and does not tend to constrict the shaft to any significant degree.

The appearance of your frænulum - the "web" that fans out below your urinary meatus - is perfectly normal, albeit it is holding a small part of your foreskin over the edge of your glans on the left.

If you feel the foreskin is too tight or uncomfortable, then you certainly can undertake the two forms of "exercise" we describe in many previous discussions here, one to make the opening of the foreskin looser, and one to stretch the frænulum longer so that the foreskin can pull further back. In fact we recommend you do both.

Now it is the case that these exercises must be done regularly, at least two or three times each day for a number of minutes, and continued for a number of months. Some people object that they do not have the time or privacy - I cannot believe that as I anticipate they find plenty of time to do all sorts of things, including browsing the Internet and masturbating (and not infrequently, both simultaneously). If you have a problem and want to resolve it, it is worth spending the time.

Surgery is most inappropriate and in fact those who do have surgery to supposedly "fix" perceived problems, are likely to discover that they need to do these same exercises to manage the healing process after surgery in order to achieve comfort, so that the time expended ends up the same as if they had simply performed the stretching.

Feelsbadman
(no login)

Re: What is wrong with my dick? (foreskin)

December 8 2011, 2:07 PM 

Hehe I thought you had taken a picture of my dick because it looks exactly like that. I'm a virgin so I don't even know if it will tug and hurt on the frenulum or the retracted foreskin so it hurts. I'm guessing not if properly lubed etc.

Jim
Forum Owner

I think you're right

December 9 2011, 12:07 AM 

Lube is a key. However, if you're a virgin, I think it's a pretty good guess you're also unmarried. Don't even think of having sex without using condoms. A condom will help to control the foreskin to a degree, preventing the strain on it as you thrust.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I think you're right

December 9 2011, 3:57 AM 

I have had sex few times with condom and i have hard time take on the condom because it hurts when stretch back the foerskin. There must be something wrong with my foreskin or the penis string? (dont know name in english)

''Hehe I thought you had taken a picture of my dick because it looks exactly like that. I'm a virgin so I don't even know if it will tug and hurt on the frenulum or the retracted foreskin so it hurts. I'm guessing not if properly lubed etc.''

But when you wank doesnt it hurt a little?

Jim
Forum Owner

Assume a screen name and stick to it

December 9 2011, 9:27 AM 

It's really hard to follow posts when everyone is named anonymous. We have no idea who you are, nor does anyone else, so your identity is safe.

You don't need to pull back your foreskin to put on a condom. The generic instructions on some packaging assume a particular penile anatomy which not every intact man has. Make it work for you.

(Login Paul_B.)

Bad information.

December 9 2011, 12:40 PM 

As Jim suggests, the problem with condom instructions is that these are mostly penned for the American market, for men who are assumed to be circumcised and not have a foreskin. In such ignorance, it is therefore further assumed that a man who is intact, should be made to look as if he is circumcised - by pulling back the foreskin - before putting on the condom.

In fact not only is there no need to retract to put on a condom, but generally little point as during thrusting, there will be the natural penile lubrication ("pre-come") inside the condom which will allow the foreskin to find its own preferred degree of retraction or coverage anyway.

Only if the foreskin opening is so tight that the foreskin "snaps" back over the back of the glans and cannot slip forward again, will it remain in an uncomfortable position.

Other than that, any drag which results from thrusting (due to lack of vaginal lubrication) will be borne by the condom itself and only the squeezing pressure of the vagina will be felt. Since the chief complaint men have against condoms is that the latex material is uncomfortable against the penile glans, having it covered by the foreskin can actually be more comfortable.

It is true that having the glans covered by both the foreskin and the condom or indeed, just by the foreskin during intercourse, reduces sensation but as you will note in a previous discussion here, what appears to be too much stimulation is a common enough complaint for young men, and the penis clearly adapts in sensitivity to however much it may be kept covered.

And generally, men whose foreskin will not retract (easily) have no difficulty whatsoever masturbating, because they do so using the coverage of the foreskin for comfortable stroking and if retraction to uncover the glans happens to be uncomfortable, they have automatically learned to stroke in a fashion which avoids moving the foreskin to this extent. It may then be that a young lady who attempts to do this for them causes some problem as she has to learn to do so with the same degree of care - but that is almost universally the case for women anyway.

Feelsbadman
(no login)

Re: What is wrong with my dick? (foreskin)

December 10 2011, 4:39 PM 

Okey, so randomly enough I just had unprotected sex with the same kind of foreskin and frenulum. My foreskin kinda tore during and now it seems to be way more normal than before. The ring isn't as tight as it was. How do I maintain this state or will it recover to it's actual form?

Jim
Forum Owner

Protect yourself from yeast

December 11 2011, 9:27 AM 

Don't wash with soap. Use condoms. Retract often.

(no login)

I am having exactly same problem!

December 20 2011, 10:49 AM 

It looks exactly like mine. I thought I am having ferenulum breviety. @all guys Is it ferunulum breviety?

@Icry, does your penis head bends when you try to stretch more(of-course bearing pain)?

Jim
Forum Owner

Please start a new thread on the first page

December 20 2011, 12:27 PM 

It will be easier to deal with your situation.

Current Topic - What is wrong with my dick? (foreskin)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.