<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

December 20 2011 at 7:10 AM
  (Login phimosis)

Hello all I am twenty one year old and have non retractable foreskin.
My foreskin can not even retract to half a centi meter.
It is like a pinhole.
Moreover the top of my foreskin is white in color and has a very slight openening.
please suggest me what to do??

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

History

December 20 2011, 8:41 AM 

Has it always been this way? How long has the opening been white in color. It there difference in texture in the area of white color? Do you have any itching or cracking of the skin?

Respond to this message   

(Login phimosis)

Re: History

December 20 2011, 12:09 PM 

hii jim
I dont face any problem in urinating or mastabating..
no there is no difference in texture in the area ...
And its not the opening that is white...its the upper fart of foreskin that covers my head..
this part is very tight and has very narrow opening and hence prevent my foresking to go back....
there is no itching.
I have been trying to pull my skin back and this lead to carcking of skin and itching

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Bingo!

December 20 2011, 12:35 PM 

I highly suspect candida. Go to your pharmacy and purchase a tube of yeast medicine. The women's section has it. Apply twice a day to outside and inside. If challenged, we'll tell you exactly how to do that. Read all of the threads on this page.

Respond to this message   

(Login phimosis)

Re: Bingo!

December 20 2011, 11:35 PM 

thanks jim for your reply...
i was relly tensed about it now i feel relaxed...
do i need to continue the stretching exercise and do i need to use betamethasone...
i hope i need not be circumsiced and my skin will start retracting..

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Options

December 21 2011, 7:14 AM 

Betamethasone is not necessary. The manual stretching alone should do the trick. Circumcision is never necessary in this case.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

No-one

December 21 2011, 1:35 PM 

ever requires a circumcision, with the exception of advanced cancer of the penis though in that case more drastic surgery is usually involved anyway. There is no problem that a circumcision is required to "fix".

That is the simple fact that underlies our advice here. Once you fully comprehend it, you can get "on top" of the situation.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Looking at the pictures

December 22 2011, 2:07 PM 

... as you sent me, shows what does seem to be a rather unhealthy foreskin. What is particularly important, is your explanation that this has developed over the last year or so and that you were previously able to retract somewhat more if not fully.

The white area corresponds to the inside part of the foreskin between the tip of the penis and the furthest end where at rest the inside folds out on to the outside. This part of the foreskin (all apart from that which is actually over the glans itself) is commonly called the "acroposthion". What is demonstrated is that most of this actually stretches over the glans when you pull it back, but the tight part in your case is immediately in front of the tip of the glans.

The white discolouration is referred to as "maceration"; the skin is not waterproofed as it should be. Your (slightly confused) reference to some degree of itch very strongly indicates that you do have a problem with Candida (a yeast, similar to a fungus) and that you should be treating this with a preparation readily available from the pharmacy. You will note that given this problem has been there for some time, you may well need to treat for somewhat longer than usual and probably should take the oral treatment as well.

Instructions for use of the cream were explained in this posting. In the longer term you might want to use the cheaper Zinc and Castor Oil cream to keep this area waterproofed and healthy, particularly as you work on the stretching process.

Since your problem is caused by a disease process promoting some scarring, it probably would be useful if you could obtain some of the betamethasone ointment whose use I most specifically explain on other discussions here. You would necessarily need to use the anti-fungal cream at the same time (but not necessarily applied at the same times during the day) as the steroid (betamethasone) does tend to make it easier for the yeast to take hold. Nevertheless, use of the anti-fungal and persistent stretching will eventually resolve matters, the steroid simply accelerates the process.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Looking at the pictures

December 24 2011, 10:49 PM 

hii paul thanks very much for your reply....
Im ur reply u said that u were confused about the itching part.Paul when i retract it and try doing as per the exercise the whitish part of the foreskin breaks and creates itching then it takes two days to heel.
U also mentioned about oral medication.Do i need to meet a a doctor for that??

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

The reason for the confusion

December 26 2011, 6:05 AM 

... my fault in fact, did not read sufficiently carefully, was that you referred firstly to "there is no itching" and then "this leads to cracking of skin and itching" - I didn't pick up that the itching was only if you provoked it. That really sounds to me - as most certainly do your pictures - like a Candida problem.

And the single-tablet Fluconazole (150 mg - various trade-names) is in most places available without a doctor's prescription.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Untitled
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.