<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just a couple of questions.

February 22 2012 at 8:09 AM
  (no login)

Here is my situation:

- I have mild phimosis in my opinion
- I have visited a ******* urologist who seems to be hell bent on wanting to cut my penis.
- I am able to retract when flaccid but cannot when fully erect.
- If I retract when flaccid and then get an erection my head becomes a darkish red and I notice the frenal band? is causing some sort of constriction and I believe eventually causes me to lose my erection.
- I am scared that I won't be able to have sex with my girlfriend because I have done the method where I pull back the skin and then get hard and then have sex, but then I lost my erection and eventually lead to my previous relationship ending. (maybe she was just a bitch).
- Also I have started the stretching on and off since late December and don't really notice anything different.

P.S Also if I do have sex lets say this week, and I use a condom should I just leave the foreskin in the forward position?

Thank you for reading, I hope to get the chance read some helpful insight.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

What are you doing?

February 22 2012, 3:19 PM 

When you saying stretching, what does that mean you're doing?

Yes, leaving the foreskin forward before applying the condom should help.

The redness in the glans and the loss of erection is a good indication your foreskin is pretty tight. Get an answer back to me, and we'll go from there.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Just a couple of questions.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.