<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Phimosis & frenelum breve question

March 23 2012 at 8:40 AM
  (Login circ_not)

Hello,
I have phimosis and frenelum breve. I was doing the exercises as illustrated on this site.

However Im not sure if I am doing the phimosis exercise properly.

I am able to stretch the skin but Im not sure if I am stretching it in the right place. For example I insert my two thumbs and pull out sideways on the skin but i think I am not able to stretch the foreskin thats at the very tip of the glans (and this is where it needs to be stretched). I usually end up stretching the skin thats about 10-15 cm down from the tip. But the skin that needs to be stretched is near the tip.

Please can you point me in the right direction?

Before I started the exercises I never retracted the foreskin but now I can pull it back when the penis is not erect.

I also tried pulling back the foreskin all the way when i was erect but when i ejaculated i was bleeding i presume this is due to a short frenelum (this was before i did any exercises at all)

Thank you

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Did you find the page with the picture?

March 23 2012, 9:16 AM 

Try using smaller fingers to get inside and you should be able to find the tight ring.

Do you know how to stretch the frenulum?

circ_not
(Login circ_not)

Re: Did you find the page with the picture?

March 24 2012, 2:56 AM 

yes I have been stretching the frenelum a lot. I sometimes find it hard to get a good grip but I do pull hard enough but without causing any pain..

(Login Paul_B.)

Clearly making progress.

March 23 2012, 1:56 PM 

If you have both fingers - or thumbs - fully inside the foreskin so that they are beside the glans, than you have them positioned correctly. You do need them to be "hooked" just inside the tight part so that they will not slip out and defeat the purpose of the stretch, so they will not seem to be applying as much pressure on the narrow area as the part alongside the glans which has been stretched out by naturally frequent erections. That's OK as long as you do feel tension on the narrow area.

(You meant to say 10 to 15 millimetres down from the tip! wink.gif)

If you use fingers rather then thumbs to stretch, you can use more than two fingers - with as many fingers as possible packed inside the foreskin, you do not have to use your arm (or finger) muscles to hold the stretch, so it becomes much easier. And doing this will make the bundle more evenly cylindrical, focusing the stretch on the narrowest area.

We pretty much always presume that if you could never retract before, the frænulum has not been required to stretch, and it will therefore need to be stretched.

If you traumatised it by forcible retraction when it was not yet retractile, it's your guess as to which part you might have injured. It is the case that sexual excitement (including masturbation) tends to suppress pain sensation and you may only discover minor damage afterwards!

And retracting a tight foreskin is in itself a common form of masturbation. happy.gif

(Login circ_not)

Re: Clearly making progress.

March 24 2012, 3:03 AM 

Oops sorry yes I meant millimetres not cm. happy.gif

Sometimes when stretching for phimosis I notice the skin moves about a bit but I will keep at it.

My current progress now is when fully erect I can pull back the foreskin nearly past the head but still I cant pull it back behind the head although i nearly can.

Im glad I found this site. I went too a urologist and he said circumcision was the only answer. His reason was even if he did a procedure to lengthen my frenelum he said I would still have a tight foreskin.

Thanks guys.

Jim
Forum Owner

They don't know

March 24 2012, 3:47 PM 

What country are you in?

Joe
(no login)

Re: They don't know

March 25 2012, 7:30 AM 

Im from Ireland

Jim
Forum Owner

Ignorance has no boundaries

March 25 2012, 8:56 AM 

I'm amazed at the stance of some urologists who ignore nature's laws in regard to body functions.

(Login Paul_B.)

Sad.

March 24 2012, 9:18 PM 

What is most disturbing, is that a doctor might offer such advice, and that the suggestion implicit in the offer of circumcision, makes out that not having a foreskin is in some way, actually better than having one which will not retract.

Actual studies show that this is not the case, even when the foreskin is actually causing some form of irritation.

(no login)

Phimosis Treatment (Non-surgical)

April 9 2012, 7:42 AM 

Fixing phimosis is very simple these days...

Betamethasone Cream 0.05% (apply twice daily for 4 -to- 6 weeks.)

(Login Paul_B.)

Details.

April 9 2012, 2:36 PM 

A couple of things.

The betamethasone should preferably be in the ointment form rather than the cream. Whilst not as commonly available, there is a 0.1% version which would logically be preferred. The amount needed to be applied is minuscule, only to the tight area which has to be carefully identified - as described in other postings here.

Most importantly: The ointment on its own will not effect loosening of a tight foreskin (and frænulum). It will only be useful as an adjunct to regular and prolonged stretching, and because the stretching is the critical part, we describe that rather than mentioning the steroid unless people bring up the matter.

Current Topic - Phimosis & frenelum breve question
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.