<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

When am I ready?

April 3 2012 at 3:04 PM
Pete22  (no login)

Hi, I've been doing these exercises for several weeks now and it is definately starting to make a difference!

However, I'm worried about pulling the foreskin down below the head of the penis when flaccid in case it is still too tight and it gets stuck. When do I know that it is wide enough that this won't happen and I can retract it without this happening? This applies for when erect as well.

Thanks for the help so far!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Nike

April 3 2012, 8:15 PM 

Just do it!

If it goes back, it will also return. You must remain smarter than the foreskin!

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Simple!

April 4 2012, 5:23 AM 

We call it "common sense".

Your objective is to have it retract easily, so the test is to gently try to pull it back. If it won't, just note how close it comes to coming back (and keep doing the fr├Žnulum stretches) and you get some assessment of progress.

If it comes back with an easy pull, then you have much more "leeway" to use more force if necessary to pull it forward again - which you do by holding both sides of the skin immediately behind the tight part, and pulling that skin forward over the glans so that it pulls the tight part forward with it.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - When am I ready?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.