<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tight foreskin and frenulum question

April 14 2012 at 12:27 AM
Daniel  (no login)

I have tight foreskin and a tight frenulum and am just starting to do stretching exercises, but i was wondering how long it would take to be able to pull my foreskin all the way back, at this point I can only see the tip of the head when fully erect.

Also does foreskin and frenulum just loosen over time/years even without stretching?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

No way to predict

April 14 2012, 7:10 AM 

There are far too many varibles in the equation, including the amount of time you spend, your own body's ability to respond, etc. Just set the goal and work at it diligently. I suggest it can be a few months under best conditions. Please take time to read all the threads on this page. You'll find one in which the rate of growth for one man is revealed.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

I'm betting you are older than twelve.

April 14 2012, 3:34 PM 

Some form of stretching is always required to have the foreskin retract. We have to conclude that in most cases, this happens with a normal degree of "playing" with the penis in childhood, as well as "nocturnal erections" - the frequent and prolonged erections which happen every night during (certain phases of) sleep.

Even just the automatic action of gripping the penis whilst peeing - when it is usually, at least in young fellows, erect - will over time tend to promote retraction, and "playing" frequently develops into more definite masturbation.

The point is if you are past this period of growth, you have apparently missed this opportunity for whatever reason; a combination of the particular growth pattern of your penis and for whatever reason whether lack of curiosity or some event which might have caused you to be averse to touching your penis in the usual manner. We will therefore conclude that this will not correct itself without formal stretching and you need to work on the exercises.

That said, nothing about your present situation prevents you from undertaking any sexual activity nor affects your fertility whatsoever, even if you never "corrected" it. As such, even without knowing any more than the meagre detail you have given us, I suggest to you that it does not matter how long it takes, that there is no hurry. happy.gif

It is clearly the case though, that the more diligence - regularity and frequency, and with the right technique - that you give it, the quicker you will see results.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Tight foreskin and frenulum question
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.