<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Any tools/implements to assist in stretching as my wrists have tendonitis

April 14 2012 at 7:26 AM
  (Login tromley)

Hi,

I have phimosis to the extent that I can retract when flaccid but not when fully erect. I have been using stretching exercises on and off for the past year, with some limited success. I had to stop a few months ago as I have tendonitis in my two wrists. When I stretch with my fingers my wrists become sore and after a few days I am unable to stretch adequately to help loosen my foreskin and the tendonitis in my wrists gets too sore.

I have heard of some stretching aids like the glansie, but I read that it is only really effective with pinhole type phimosis, which I don't have. I was wondering does anyone know of any forceps like device or similar devices that would enable me to take the strain off of my wrists and effect a useful session of stretching.

Thanks.

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Fngers are best

April 14 2012, 1:52 PM 

Generally, maniupulation with the fingers is the easiest, and because of the ease, the most effective because nothing stands in the way but privacy and time. You can fashion devices from modable plastic, or you can use skin tunnels as directed in a previous thread. There is also a device known as the GFS which employees a small balloon which is inflated after insertion the preputial cavity. Google gfs foreskin to find it.

Ryder
(no login)

Device

April 24 2012, 9:40 AM 

I use the molding plastic "polymorph," only cost a couple bucks, and I've been able to stretch my phimosis big time. Went from roughly a 1 cm opening to having a very retractable foreskin over the course of a few months. I keep making slightly bigger devices, and I generally leave them in for about an hour while I'm sitting the computer or something. This has been a very time-efficient method of stretching, and very effective!

The only problem is I haven't stretched my fraenulum with this method, I need to do that separately. Using your fingers would obviously eliminate this problem. It's extremely encouraging though to see such results!

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Great testimony

April 24 2012, 12:47 PM 

Thanks for sharing.

(Login Paul_B.)

Way to go!

April 24 2012, 4:05 PM 

Well of course, we do like to hear of people having success by following our recommendations.

Could you please describe which form of device you have been fashioning using the "polymorph" plastic?

Along with that, and I suppose it would depend on just which form of device it is, why have you been limited to using it only for an hour or so whilst "web surfing"?

If you craft a device accordingly, you can insert it in a vertical rather than a horizontal orientation so that it provides extra pressure on the lower part of the foreskin and applies stretch to the frænulum as well.

Ryder
(no login)

Polymorph

April 26 2012, 7:10 AM 

The types of devices I've been using are very similar to the one that you posted some time ago. As soon as my foreskin stretches enough the device becomes much more comfortable to wear. I could leave the device in longer, but typically at that point I make one that is a little bit bigger/stiffer. I have been getting really good results from doing so.

I'm also applying steroid cream, not sure which, but people can find that information elsewhere on this forum. I have found it to help a lot.

As far as using the device to stretch the frenulum, it's very tricky of course. I think a very bad case of frenulum breve would benefit from simply using the device in the way you are describing, but once it is more mild the method becomes less effective. I think this is because the bottom of the foreskin needs to be pulled away from the glans, not from the top of the foreskin. Sometimes if my foreskin is dry the device will pull a lot more of the frenulum, but over time it 'slips' into a more comfortable position.

I once tried making a device with a long 'tongue' piece to push down on the frenulum, but this didn't work too well. It was very difficult to get in since my frenar band (or phimotic ring?) wouldn't slide up the device with the frenulum pulling it down. There might be something here though and I'll try making some more devices.

I'm trying to think of a good way to mold something that would put pressure between the glans and the bottom of my foreskin, but as I said, it's tricky.

Would pressure on my glans as described be safe? How much pressure would be appropriate?

(Login Paul_B.)

I think not.

April 26 2012, 2:36 PM 

I gather then you are referring to the "U"-shaped stretcher. I originally suggested modifying it so that instead of projecting, the "fork" would sit alongside the penis and could be "worn" whilst doing normal day-to-day activities.

It should not be necessary - and would not be practical - to put pressure on the glans which is simply too soft. If you want more leverage against the underside of the foreskin to put pressure on the frænulum, you make the "shoe" that inserts in the upper part of the foreskin, larger.

Ryder
(no login)

U-shaped Stretcher

April 27 2012, 5:16 PM 

Yeah I read that post about possibly making the fork parallel with your penis, tried it too. The only issue is that it makes the fork quite a bit bigger (if it's not thicker too then it is too flimsy with the added bends). What I did was basically make a small "U", so that it only stuf about 1cm out of my foreskin. I made the bar into almost a ying-yang shape so I could compress it.

It basically looked like this:
_____
|____
____|

Where the top and bottom lines are the feet. Again, it only slightly came out, and in this way it hardly ever got in the way (gotta be careful sitting down). The only reason I stopped doing this was the risk factor. Not that you could really damage yourself, but anything that bumps you is pretty painful, and anytime there are people around you somehow find yourself needing to adjust your briefs. Of course, enduring a little pain can mean a lot of gain in the long run. I am concerned about something like an accident, you don't want to end up with a torn foreskin on top of wrecked car.

If leaving it in all day, I suggest making it the way I showed above, and only wear it when you're wearing shorts or something for quick adjustments.

What a fantastic tool this has been though, thanks for all the helpful information guys!

(Login Paul_B.)

Good work.

April 28 2012, 3:59 PM 

Well, I really do focus on the concept of wearing the device longer, but with less force applied, so the notion is that even if it applies less force (because the "fork" is longer), if it can be worn comfortably for longer, that is likely to make it work better.

Your "S" shaped design is very logical and one of the possibilities I had considered in the past. If I understand it correctly, you are placing the "fork" essentially between the shoes which makes it somewhat impractical to pee with the device in place. Is that correct?

In general, I would figure that if the shoes are carefully shaped to flare inside the foreskin (which is part of that point about pressing on the frænulum), then bumping against things should not be too uncomfortable.

In any case, you are doing well. If you are unconscious in a car wreck, I think the Emergency Department discovering funny things in your foreskin is the least of your concerns.

Current Topic - Any tools/implements to assist in stretching as my wrists have tendonitis
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.