Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Meatus, opening bigger after stretching...?

April 15 2012 at 6:20 AM
Guest  (no login)

Hi,

I have been doing the frenulum stretching technique from this website for 2 or 3 weeks 2 20 minutes sessions each day, however
I have noticed that the meatus, the urin opening if thats what it´s called have become bigger when retracting the foreskin... which
is not what I expected or wanted. Should I stop the stretching?

The technique I´m using is to pull away from the body, just as you explain with the image here on the site.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

What result are you desiring?

April 15 2012, 7:15 AM 

What is your goal in stretching the frenulum and what inspired it?

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Well, I always explain

April 15 2012, 11:50 AM 

... that pulling the frænulum forward is preferable to pulling it back along the penis because the latter will tend to stretch the meatus.

Pulling the frænulum forward should not to any great extent, stretch the meatus because it is pulling the underside of the meatus forward rather than down and thus tending to close it more than open it unless there is something somewhat different about the structure of your frænulum and meatus.

I do have to ask in what way this is a problem? When is the effect visible? Is it affecting the stream when you pee and in what way?

I am indeed surprised if this is happening, but if it really does appear to be significant, and if it continues to progress (as I suspect it may be simply an apparent initial phenomenon) you would simply have to consider how important is the stretching of the frænulum.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.