Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Question about Foreskin and Circumcision

May 6 2012 at 5:18 PM
Richard  (no login)

Jim, Paul, I have a question.

What's the argument for and against circumcision?

This question popped up in my head because a few days ago, a female friend of mine asked if I was circumcised and I said no. She grimaced and then laughed. I asked her what's wrong with having a foreskin and she said something along the lines of "that skin hanging their is pretty nasty, they should make a mandatory circumcision law"
many of my friends have this kind of mentality, maybe not as radical as the "mandatory circumcision law"
but they seem to find the idea of having a foreskin revolting.

Can ya'll help me with my question? Thanks! :D

btw i'm located in SoCal, could it be an area thing?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Get new friends!!

May 6 2012, 6:49 PM 

The girl is obviously very ignorant and also not very nice. You have nothing to defend, for you are exactly as God intended, complete accoring to His design. Circumcised men are mutilated and for no reason but a blind faith in myths. While Jews, and only Jews still have some credibility in their holding to the Covenant, even they, when accepting the truth of the Gospel are not longer held responsible to the practice.

Circumcision began in the US to curb masturbation. Those who proposed it did so knowing that thousands of pleasure sensing nerve endings would be lost, thus diminishing the pleasure of sex. It was thought that if the end result of masturbation were lessened, boys would stop doing it. History shows they were wrong!

Since that theory was disproven, the medical industry which drives the myths of benefits brought forth reason after reason, only to dispoven through historic evidence. At the present, in Africa, the AIDS epidemic is bringing thousands of men to surgical theaters to part with their foreskins even in light of worldwide evidence that the effort is totally futile. As you may know, AIDS had its worst success in America where the circumcision rate is among the very highest in the world. Europe, where the practice is hardly known, AIDS had nowhere nearly the impact.

The benefit of having a foreskin is in the pleasure the man derives from sexual activity. In the formative years, it is there primarily for protection, keeping the preputial cavity free from infection. As puberty comes, the foreskin allows retraction and introduced the young man to the pleasures of masturbation. Most young men soon learn that their foreskins are an aid to success in that endeavor. As an adult, the mature man enjoys a gliding effect from the movement of the foreskin over the corona, such movement adding a layer of sensation unavailable to those deprived of their foreskins. The foreskin also continues to protect the glans, keeping it sensitive for life, while the circumcised man's glans adds layer of new tissue in defense of being constantly exposed. Those extra layers tend to insulate, preventing the man from feeling all he needs to feel for the process of orgasm to build. Many circumcised men become unable to experience orgasm without intense stimulation, something most female partners find very painful. In addition, the female partner is treated to a gentler penetration as the foreskin helps the glans to enter. Some women claim to feel a difference and prefer intact men considerabley more than circumcised men who tend to cause chafing and irritation.

If you're in Orange County, it could be a snobish attitude, but in most parts of Los Angeles County, I would think most residence would have been exposed to intact men in good numbers to realize foreskins are quite common and acceptable. I think it's mostly an insecurity with your friends. The girl is obviously and sadly misinformed. The guys may be envious. I tend to believe a circumcised man would have to wonder what he's missing and investigate the answer. How could they not be curious? Keep in mind that most of the Mexican and Central American immigrants are overwhelmingly intact. Most Asians and East Indians would be also. That is a huge factor in Socal.

Would you share what city you're located in? Also, how did you guys get on this topic. Have any of the guys actually observed your status? Have you encountered other intact men? What is your race?

Respond to this message   
Richard
(no login)

Re: Get new friends!!

May 6 2012, 8:09 PM 

I really have no idea how we got the topic... but I'm an Asian American in high school located in Rosemead.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Upscale neighborhood

May 6 2012, 8:57 PM 

Perhaps the area has influenced the minds of those around you. Whatever it is, try not to let them bother you. You're the one who is fortunate.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

So, you don't know much about the female body?

May 7 2012, 3:46 AM 

It seems you haven't seen any young ladies' genitals then. If you had, you would have been quick to reply that as far as "nasty skin hanging there" goes, the girls beat you hands down (pardon the pun happy.gif). So if anyone were to be circumcised on that account, it would have to be the girls first. All arguments on supposed "hygiene" fail immediately on that point. Of course, that "dangling skin" I personally find quite appealing, though perhaps that is because I am by preference, automatically thinking about my own wife!

The argument for circumcision? Well, primarily it appears that it makes some doctors just that little bit of extra money (and in America, that "little bit" is apparently, not insignificant). The other reasons are somewhat complex.

Of course as Jim explains, the boys who dislike the idea of a fully functional foreskin, have a major problem. Since they were circumcised at birth (or near enough to it), they do not know as you do, what a foreskin feels like. What are they to do? They cannot do anything about not having a foreskin (there are of course, ways of stretching the remnant skin to "restore" a foreskin but this requires motivation and intelligence which would be far beyond the reach of most of your friends), and what was done to them at that stage, with no consideration of their own desires and expectations, was performed at the apparent request of their parents and however much they may wish to demonstrate independence from their parents, it is rather difficult to accept that their parents were just so stupid and malicious as to have them deliberately sexually mutilated.

It is much easier to accept a social delusion that the foreskin is "unhealthy", "ugly", unattractive and prone to cause "problems". It helps to have others, including the less intelligent girls, adopt this as "common knowledge" when they have so little experience that they cannot imagine otherwise. And of course, you do not really want the girls to have such genuine "experience" anyway. (It would of course be quite obvious that it is virtual insanity to be having sex without using a condom, and when using a condom, there is no perceptible difference to the girl in any case.)

And I would suspect you can pretty much recite all of the arguments for an intact foreskin by now.

Respond to this message   
Brandon
(no login)

Teach your friends

May 10 2012, 8:35 AM 

Richard,
Congrats on keeping your skin. Next time a woman asks if you are circumcised, say "No, -- are you?"
If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.
Make sure she understands that it doesn't bother you if she has all the parts she was born with.
I get so tired of anyone deciding what someone else's genitals should look like.
That is strictly up to the owner.

I would bet that most of your friends would be envious of your "skin" if they only knew what they were missing. As the circ rate drops in the USA millions are beginning to know the truth. Billions of un-cut men in the rest of the world are perfectly happy living life as they were born to.

I sincerely hope that cut/uncut stops being a social privelege issue. Talk about cutting one's nose to spite one's face.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

I love that question!!

May 10 2012, 8:45 AM 

Indeed what is good for the gander would also be good for the goose. Gender discrimination works both ways.

Respond to this message   
Andy
(no login)

Frankenpenis

May 12 2012, 5:25 PM 

It's a cultural thing only. In Europe a circumcised penis is considered ugly, exposed bulbous head sticking out in a vulgar manner with scarring around the neck. They call it a "frankenpenis" because of the resemblance to the Frankenstein monster. You have a fully functional and complete penis, pity those who don't and be proud that you are a whole man.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.