<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What should I do?

May 13 2012 at 11:26 AM
  (Login GoodFeeling)

Hi

I'm 18 and I THINK I have frenulum breve.

When flaccid, I can pull it back so there is no slack from what I can see on top, but as I do this flaccid, the head of my penis gets pulled down a bit.

When erect, I can pull the foreskin completely over the glands but no further, or it starts to hurt.

I tried to masturbate in the shower to try and get it more flexible. Not out of enjoyment just to stretch it out, but I ended up pulling it back too far yesterday and it bled (which was pretty alarming). It hurt for a split-second when I got the tear.

Anyway now, I'm trying to just let it heal. I tried to stretch it out again today but I made it bleed a tiny, tiny bit and so I think I should leave it alone for a week? I can see where it has teared, it's a little red but looks like it'll heal up normally.

Once it has healed back up (do you think I should wait about a week before pulling my foreskin back to see again?), what can I do after that to stretch my frenulum?

My foreskin comes back fine, it just looks like the frenulum that's stopping it from coming back. When erect, when I try to pull it right back, the frenulum goes a whiter colour (lack of blood supply i.e. it's being stretched and doesn't want to go any further).

The ring of foreskin that goes down though, not sure how else to describe it, is fine I think though? I think it's only the frenulum to be honest. I might be wrong?

So yes, just asking what I can do to stretch the frenulum and how long will it take before I can fully retract my foreskin with no pain. I'd love to be able to pull it back the whole way.

AuthorReply

(Login Paul_B.)

All the instructions are here.

May 13 2012, 4:02 PM 

Rather than repeating them for every individual question, we recommend you do a lot of reading through previous discussions - dozens and dozens of them. Most of them relate to the problems you are having, there may be a few subtle differences in the descriptions that prove particularly useful to you. Just pulling the foreskin back in itself - whether or not it is enjoyable happy.gif - isn't going to do a great deal but we explain more effective approaches.

While it may seem alarming to get a tear and bleed, I mention that it is actually expected by some people, that girls may bleed from having sex the first few times due to damage to their hymen. While this actually indicates ignorance and poor sexual technique, it has been a common tradition since antiquity and the human race seems to have survived (only too well). Point is - you won't die from it but if you do tear your frænulum, you have actually made it just that little bit longer in the process and you want to start stretching as it heals to make the best use of that little extra length. Right now is the best time to start.

It might indeed be a little painful to stretch whilst a tear is healing. Nevertheless, you stretch to the extent that the discomfort is reasonably tolerable. As it heals this will mean progressively firmer tension is applied. By the way, do not put soap - or anything else that in any way resembles soap or is marketed as a "substitute" for soap - on this part of your penis.

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Keep it moving

May 13 2012, 9:56 PM 

While too much tension is not a good idea, some is necessary to prevent scarring. Keep it moving. You will probably need to work on this six weeks or so. Hard to say because there are so many variables. It's really up to you.

Scroll down the page to my post.

This message has been edited by jimsplacetofixthings on May 14, 2012 6:34 AM

(Login GoodFeeling)

Re: Keep it moving

May 14 2012, 10:50 AM 

Thanks.

Should I do that stretch where you hold the tip and pull away when in a flaccid state?

(Login Paul_B.)

That would be the one!

May 15 2012, 5:41 AM 

Current Topic - What should I do?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.