<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Exercises to loosen foreskin; HELP >.<

May 14 2012 at 10:07 PM
  (no login)

Im 13 & My Foreskin Does Not Retract All The Way. Whenever Soft Or Hard Only 30% of my Gland Would Show. I Need Some Real Helpful Exercises To Loosen The Foreskin. The Quicker The Results The Better , Thanks (:

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Just posted

May 15 2012, 7:00 AM 

Go back to the main page and read my post just above yours.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Sure.

May 15 2012, 2:47 PM 

Look, it's all here in this discussion board, and Jim has posted a basic summary, but to get an idea of just how much you need to do, how long it will take (weeks or months of daily work, but at 13 you have the time to do this with no problems), you really need to do a lot of reading back through different discussions here - pretty much all of them and maybe a hundred or so back in total.

But don't think of this as difficult - I would be very surprised if you did not learn a few other things that you won't learn in classes at school! wink.gif

Respond to this message   

(Login stevene61282)

HELP

May 29 2012, 1:54 PM 

WHERE DO I FIND OUT ABOUT THE EXERCISES TO LOOSEN MY FORESKIN ???

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Have you read this page?

May 29 2012, 2:53 PM 

If you had even read this thread, you'd know everything is on this page. Please read this page.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Exercises to loosen foreskin; HELP >.<
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.