<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Questions

May 23 2012 at 2:49 PM
Steven  (no login)

Hey Jim and Paul and whoever else, great website you have here and thanks for helping so many people. I just have a few questions..I know how to stretch but which stretches should I do, 1 hour a day and twice for 10 minutes after I urinate? Here is a link with some images below,

http://imgur.com/a/h1FkQ

PS Please can you edit my post before approving it to remove the link with the images ? Thank you so much.

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

No need to edit

May 23 2012, 5:52 PM 

No one knows who you are, and the pictures provide a great lesson as you make progress. Besides, if I edit them out, Paul won't see them, and he needs to see them to help you.

You have a very tight opening. This is going to take some work, so be prepared. I beleive your best avenue of attack is with devices, namely skin tunnels. You should be able to find them in sizes comparable to the present diameter of the opening and go from there. Because the opening is so tight, it should hold the tunnel in place nicely. You may benefit from some lubrication for insertion. Wear it for up to an hour and examine for any irritation. Let the tissue relax for about an hour before reinserting. If no trauma occurs, you can increase the time gradually.

Steven
(no login)

okay.

May 23 2012, 7:01 PM 

How can I get these? How long will it take? There is also some bumps where I retract what I can as you may see, should I be concerned? I am also not an adult so..

Jim
Forum Owner

How to get

May 26 2012, 1:11 PM 

In your town or city, there are no doubt places at which to get tattoos. They also have flesh tunnels. The price of them is really reasonable. Take a measurement of the opening and try to get one about the same size and a couple slightly larger. Try to get some made of silicone, a very durable and washable material which also has flexibility. You may need the aid of a lubricant to insert one. They have holes in them, so it may be possible to urinate through it, but removing it about every hour or so to check on it is highly advisable. If it has smooth edges, it shouldn't be a problem, but check anyway.

It's really hard to say how long this will take. You could have a yeast problem, so let's see how the skin responds.

What bumps?

(Login Paul_B.)

Tight!

May 23 2012, 10:03 PM 

OK, looked at the pictures. That certainly is a tight foreskin, but looks otherwise perfectly healthy.

Unless someone recognises your pyjamas together with the wooden floor, I do think your anonymity is safe.

So people with that degree of tightness certainly have successfully stretched to complete retraction, albeit it will take a while. (The ones that did not succeed, are the ones who did not persist with the stretching.) I do concur with Jim, that "flesh tunnels" would be quite appropriate for the purpose. The trick is inserting them. Note that the tight part is inside the foreskin and that at least initially, if you inserted a "flesh tunnel" so that it was lodged in the narrow part, your outer foreskin would actually go forward over it again and conceal it! You can generally pee with a flesh tunnel in place with some slight risk of ejecting it if it is small, as you need to start off with.

Other than that, getting one (small to start,) finger through the opening would be practical, by pulling the front of the foreskin open, away from your body as in this 33-03c.jpg illustration. While the opening does appear rather tight, you may be surprised as to just how much it will stretch (being careful not to cause pain) if only you can hold it in the way illustrated in order to slip the finger (with lubrication) in.

You can probably get working on the frænulum a little later, though simply pulling on the tip as you see it, is the primary approach.

(Login RexBee)

you are in good hands

May 24 2012, 2:33 AM 

Steven, as Jim pointed out, it is useful & important if we can share our images of how serious our conditions are, and then also on how the progress goes. Yes, it's a private affair, but it is nothing to be ashamed of. You can start using flesh tunnels, as Jim mentioned, or just even begin with inserting one finger which is wide enough to exert pressure to loosen the widening. According to me, you can devote the first couple of days to just acclimatize the foreskin opening by 1. clean up as scrupulously as possible. you can use a Qtip or any cotton bud used for cleaning earwax. moisten it well & gently insert in to the opening. Then with careful swiping movements clean as much as possible inside. this will dislodge the smegma or any other accumulated matter which will help loosen the skin & prepare the ground for a healthy stretching. pour water in a strong stream over the opening so that it flushes out the debris that you dislodged with the Qtip. repeat this 2-3 times so that it is effectively done. 2. Next insert your finger gently & hold it for as long as possible. 5-10 minutes to start with shud be good enough. After your foreskin get a little habituated in a day or two, start using the flesh tunnels. They are very comfortable & kept in place for long periods of time. These shud give you good enough results to pursue the methods that you find in this forum posts.

do not despair or give up. there is no way that you cannot achieve the desired results. all the best.

Steven
(no login)

Thanks

May 24 2012, 11:06 PM 

Thanks for the responses and encouragement etc, few questions still. I did not mention I'm only 15 in a few weeks..didn't wanna say becase well you know..or not..? Anyways, could this be a reason for how tight it is? I know you guys will still tell me to stretch anyways. I don't wanna confide my mother with this issue until it becomes necessary. So how can I get cream or Tunnels? I also can't see my family doctor because it is too far from where I live for me to go by myself. This really sucks and is a real nuissance to have and I wish for no one to ever go through this because it really does take alot of time to correct the problem. Can I stretch with my two plain hands? It may take longer but i would rather travel that route for now. Your answers and support are GREATLY appreciated. Also I wanted mention I don't even think a Qtip would fit.. ;(, Looking forward to replies
- Steven.

(Login Paul_B.)

Use what is to hand.

May 25 2012, 3:20 PM 

Or two hands. wink.gif

I remain reasonably sure that even knowing your age, your floor pattern and your pyjama plaid will not seriously impair your anonymity. "Imgur.com", curiously, is presently "down" also.

Dead right - we will simply tell you to do the stretching anyway. As I have stated above, one useful exercise is to get a well-manicured "pinky" finger in through the opening into the space under your foreskin, beside the glans. You will need some sort of lubrication for this, vegetable oil should be reasonably safe if it is inconvenient to obtain plain "personal" lubricant from the supermarket (sold adjacent to the condoms). This requires a little skill (since you only have two hands) but is an excellent start. Another alternative, is to use a very smooth and rounded pen cap or similar object, where the plastic material, rounded end and total absence of sharp, pointed or rough areas are critical.

Also, the "balloon test" might be of interest to you. Have you found it reading back here?

I slightly dispute Rex's suggestions here about any need to "loosen" or "clean out debris" under the foreskin. You may have some smegma, but the build-up of smegma is much more pronounced as a result of irritation under the foreskin; if you can't actually get at this area and don't allow soap or similar things to get in there, this is much less of a concern. "Ballooning" will quite effectively loosen any adhesion of the foreskin to the glans, and masturbation tends to loosen any smegma so that it escapes as you pee. "Funnelling" as in the illustration I gave and letting the shower run into it is not a bad idea however.

Steven
(no login)

okay.

May 26 2012, 12:08 AM 

you sure vegetable oil is safe? Am I suppose to get this in the hole .. because it's not possible at the moment. Should it be just before the hole and let my skin contract over?

Jim
Forum Owner

Another idea

May 26 2012, 1:17 PM 

Yes, vegetable oil is safe. You eat it!

I can see that getting a finger inside is now impossible, so it will have to be something quite a bit smaller. Look around the house for something which you are able to get into the opening. If you can still find an old BIC ball point pen with a cap, that might work. It must be completely smooth with no jagged edges. Lube it and try gently inserting it. Avoid getting it into the urethra. Let the skin contract over it.

(Login Paul_B.)

Clarification

May 26 2012, 3:30 PM 

The only way you will be able to get something through the narrow part of the foreskin at this point, is to stretch it out away from the penis as in this 33-03c.jpg illustration that I gave you before, and while you have it stretched out in this manner, you introduce the object to "dilate" (stretch) it, whether this be your finger or a very smooth, rounded object of appropriate size (look up images of "Hegar Dilators" on Google to get an idea of the proper medical instrument used for this purpose).

It will be virtually impossible to get any object of a size that would be useful, through the narrow area unless you stretch the foreskin forward in this manner, but when you do so you will quite likely find that you can even get a little finger in, at which point you leave it in as tightly as it will fit for some ten minutes or so, and repeat this a couple of times each day. You should be working toward getting the finger (or other dilator) all the way through the tight part so that it is inside the foreskin, beside your glans. As soon as you can do this easily, you change to a bigger finger.

Since you do not want the fingers you use to stretch out the foreskin, to slip, you use the lubricant only on the tip of whatever you use to slip in. You will want a tissue to wipe off lubricant which gets onto the wrong place.

Did you do the "balloon"?

Steven
(no login)

Re: Clarification

May 26 2012, 11:00 PM 

Balloon? Haven't done it yet, nor do I know what it is :{. Couldn't a pen cut my head if it gets lodged in there?

Jim
Forum Owner

Balloon test

May 26 2012, 11:17 PM 

Get into the shower without your clothes on. Pinch the end of your foreskin shut, and then start peeing. Observe how your foreskin expands. If there is any place which does not expand, there is an adhesion. Ideally, it will expand evenly on all sides.

We are not suggesting that a pen should be inserted. A cap from a pen might serve to dilate the opening, but it must be selected to be safe first. There should be no sharp edges. Only the closed end should be inserted, not the open end. If you cannot follow basic rules of safety, don't do it.

Steven
(no login)

Tomorrow it starts.

May 27 2012, 10:47 PM 

So I did the balloon test and it wroked as it should i think.. Filled up just like a balloon of water would. Anyways I'm gonna search for a suitable item to insert. How long should i keep it in for and how many times a day? Should I stretch as well as using a pen cap? Nervous and excited.

Jim
Forum Owner

Good test

May 28 2012, 7:10 AM 

At least you don't have adhesions, so the stretching should go well.

I suggest taking the device out hourly to check for any trauma. If there is redness or soreness, leave it out until that subsides.

Stretching is always recommended as you are able to do it according to the illustrations.

(Login Paul_B.)

I submit

May 28 2012, 1:29 PM 

... that if you follow my explanation above in detail, that you are very likely to find that you can actually use your little finger for stretching.

That said, a suitable "dilator" could effectively be left in place for a longer period each time.

Steven
(no login)

failure.

May 30 2012, 4:32 PM 

Okay so I tried using this,http://imgur.com/a/RmIMI , and as you may see it's bigger then that hole I have. Should I just stretch till it can fit in? Is it suppose to go beside the head when inside or rest on top of the uretha. This is so annoying to have -.-. Can I outgrow it or is it very unlikely (Just turned 15). Answers appreciated thanks.

Jim
Forum Owner

Stretch the opening or stretch the imagination

May 30 2012, 6:14 PM 

Working with your fingers should get you results. However, when the opening is so tight, a device of some kind works better. It would go beside the head to prevent entry into the urethra. It probably will not get better by itself.

Don't give up on this. It will stretch, but it may take some innovation on your end. Just don't cause any pain, OK?

(Login Paul_B.)

Actually,

May 30 2012, 9:13 PM 

I think that cap should fit in reasonably well (though the clip on the side might be a problem) if you are stretching out the foreskin as discussed before.

If you are fitting it in, probably best to direct it upward over the glans (and with the clip away from the glans of course). You need to lubricate the cap carefully, but avoid getting any lubricant on the fingers you use to pull the foreskin forward and open it.

(Login RexBee)

careful there

June 7 2012, 12:00 AM 

Steven, you are just 15 & that gives you a very big opportunity to correct this condition (remember its not a disease, just a condition, if you know what I mean). and as Paul pointed out, you floor pattern, or the plaids of your shorts, or your age would not help the least bit to reveal your identity :D as an exercise, I could give you the photos of the penis of a real, existent person, his age and few side details from the photos of his penis. So you should be able to give me the name at least of that person, right? :D so there you go, your 'fears' are unfounded completely. Yes, I understand as a 15 yr. old your feelings about all that but as you grow older you'll see it's not really a big deal! Your foreskin opening is more than sufficient for a Q-tip to be inserted. Just make sure you moisten it well with water or better, with your saliva. If you can do this it'll help you effectively to loosen the stickiness of the foreskin to the glans. The ballon method is also very good but using a Q-tip will also help you dislodge the smegma effectively (which you'd be producing a lot at your age). Whatever you choose, stick to it without giving up till you achieve the desired results. There's no way cannot! flesh tunnels are available all over the net. I checked with some sites from uk & they deliver across the globe. these might help you:

http://extreme-body-jewellery.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=Fleshtunnel_STN_FL

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/silicone-flesh-tunnel-light-blue.cfm

don't be so shy, don't lose hope and don't give up!

Current Topic - Questions
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.