Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.

Please visit our new new forum at willywellbeing.com

  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

i hv a very tight foreskin..

June 3 2012 at 8:19 AM
gsingh  (no login)

i am 18.from india,what to do as it gives me tension about future ....plz help,,,i am very shy to go to a doctor or tell parents.............plz help,,

(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)

What to do first

June 3 2012, 5:42 PM 

Read everthing on this page.

Second thing to do: After you find my post how to fix it, start doing it!

(no login)

Re: What to do first

June 14 2012, 9:13 AM 

what.?????????????????plz tell sir

(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)

Can't help you until you follow directions.

June 14 2012, 9:33 AM 

The directions were quite simple.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

As you are reading here

June 14 2012, 2:40 PM 

At the top right hand corner of this page is a link which says "Return to Index". Use that link, you will find the current index page of the most recent thirty postings.

Read each one of those discussions and take note of what is explained. Amongst them you will find explicit instructions that relate to your exact situation. If you do not then go to the link labelled "Next >>" for another page of thirty discussions, and read carefully each of them.

  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

new discussion forum on phimosis and other foreskin issues

Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.