<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HELP ME PLEASE! I'm 13!!! Phimosis!!!/Paraphimosis

June 30 2012 at 11:38 AM
  (no login)

Hello... I'm only 13 and i have a crazy problem!! i've seen alot of forums and such and i'm really scared, the last 1-2 months i've been stretching and so on but i feel it isn't helping at all! especially cause before i tried to pull my forskin back while not erect, i can do that pretty easy nearly all the way but it started hurting alot, i started getting so scared of if i had paraphimosis so i squeesed and did my best, it got all red & such and i was 100% sure i had paraphimosis, i finally got it back over and it still hurts, i'm so scared of pulling back, now my problems is i have ease pulling it back while not erect, but when erect i can't even do it at all, it hurts alot!! + i have like a line black brown on the side of my penis, and i found out it goes from the skin into my penis head peehole thingy so it holds on to the forhead and i can't really pull back or do anything cause of that too! it's so crazy i need help i'm so scared!!! i don't want to get circumsised since i'm so scared of that kinda stuff + i'll loose sex feelings, please someone help me and jim & paul can you send me a mail "codderchamp@gmai.com" or add me on skype "wowelskeren" i really need help and i'll give you pics if you give me advice!! please, i'm so scared of pulling it back ever again!!! HELP ME PLEASe OMG sad.gif

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

No pics please

June 30 2012, 3:48 PM 

At your age, it's premature to be overly concerned. This will eventully sort out with your continued efforts.

(Login Mart687e)

THANKS!

June 30 2012, 4:21 PM 

but i've seen alot of other boys at this age needing to get circumsised or getting told it's not normal, i really wanna be able to have sex within a year or two without paraphimosis, embarrasment & pain, should i ever try to pull the forskin ALL over back again? i was so scared.. right now i'm only doing the lifting it up and putting to fingers in like on ur page, but the skin that is stuck?? what to do with that? it hurt so much and it's grown into it!!!

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Really?

June 30 2012, 11:16 PM 

How many other boys do you know who had this happen? Did they all get circumcised? Where did this happen? Is being intact or circumcised the norm in your area?

At thirteen, it is quite normal not be able to retract. Paul and I have been doing this for several years, so we know what is normal and what is not. You're within the boundaries of being normal.

Try this. In the shower, pinch your foreskin shut and then start to pee. Observe what happens to your foreskin. Does it balloon up uniformly all around? If it does, you have nothing stuck.

There is a little web of skin attached below the pee hole going to your foreskin. This is the frenulum and it's supposed to be there. All intact boys and men have it. Sometimes it is a little bit short, and it can be lengthened by stretching.

When you put your fingers inside, hook them in order to pull the opening apart. Hold it for up to five minutes and do it twice per day. Practice retracting each time you pee.

(Login Paul_B.)

As you will note from my previous explanations here,

July 1 2012, 5:56 AM 

The reason that so many boys of similar age you have "seen" (which I doubt - remote rumours more likely) having circumcisions, is not because it was ever actually needed (because - it never is!), but because they were deceived by the medical "system". For that reason, it is safer not to take this problem to the "doctor" - and you simply do not need to as you can solve it simply by following the instructions here, without anyone else - either us or theoctor - looking at you.

Essentially, calm down. There is nothing unusual about your situation. Whatever we have explained in past discussions applies to you, so make sure you have read a lot of them because we cannot afford (the time) to repeat the same instructions in every reply.

It is genuinely disturbing that at thirteen, even fourteen, you are concerned about "needing" to "have sex" within "a year or two" but even aside from that, the fact is you have plenty of time to implement what we explain. "Paraphimosis" can be avoided by simply not pulling your foreskin back (though if it goes back easily when you do not have an erection, it follows that all you need to do to get it forward again at any time, is to "lose" the erection), because that - retracting your foreskin - is not part of the more effective stretching exercises. When it is easy to pull it back, because you have been doing the stretches, then you will know you are almost finished. Simple as that, and no panic.

Current Topic - HELP ME PLEASE! I'm 13!!! Phimosis!!!/Paraphimosis
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.