Im 16, and surgery would be... akward to have :0

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Yup

July 24 2012, 3:31 PM 

You'll just have to figure out how to get a grip and be persistent in applying tension. Surgery would probably cause more damage than relief. I can't imagine how it could be done if your description is accurate.

Respond to this message   

(Login coun)

Re: Yup

July 24 2012, 3:35 PM 

wow, you respond like a beast

hmm. maybe a picture? but i dunno how legal that is. i just want to make sure you understand
Well, i got 2 years untill i think ill be getting any action... i suppose that is long enough to try and stretch this bugger

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

No underage pictures

July 25 2012, 5:31 AM 

As I said, getting a grip on it will be the challenge. Ordinarily, there is a little web of tissue which can be grasped. If you have any overhang beyond where your foreskin is attached, try grabbing it there. You must feel the tension in order to do any good.

Yes, two years ought to be enough.

Respond to this message   
lew
(Login coun)

Re: no frenulum

July 24 2012, 3:32 PM 

at the front (not the frenulum side) it bunches up, and i cannot pull it far enough to unbunch it.
i also have slight phimosis

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Then that needs work as well

July 25 2012, 5:33 AM 

Peruse the posts on this page and you'll come across the directions on stretching the opening. There's also reference to lengthening the frenulum which you may be able to adapt.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

You are not just referring to the frænulum underneath, are you?

July 25 2012, 3:33 AM 

You are not just referring to the frænulum underneath, are you?

When you say "joins straight to the head"? Otherwise, you may have persistent adhesions which require separating. This is not strictly "surgery" in itself, and most certainly would not require hospitalisation or general anaesthetic. Persistent stretching will generally part the adhesions, though any raw surfaces which occur where they part, require the use of Vaseline or (preferably) the Zinc and Castor Oil I so often discuss here, combined with frequent retraction, to prevent the surfaces bonding back more permanently.

Two common themes here are:
  1. Surgery is simply never necessary and

2. You really need to explain - if you cannot retract or fully retract your foreskin, just why do you think this is actually a problem?

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Already have the pictures!

July 25 2012, 2:31 PM 

Here are a set of pictures in the posting just before yours.

I'll bet that one or more is very much what you are describing. Can you point it out?

Respond to this message   
lew
(Login coun)

Re: Already have the pictures!

July 26 2012, 8:21 AM 

Pretty much the first one, i suppose. minus the spotty things o.o

i say no frenulum because there is basically no give at all, but it was probably a bad way to put it

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

So, much the same as everyone else then.

July 26 2012, 2:33 PM 

Yes, looks like a short and tight frænulum.

So, if you have not already done so, do a lot of reading here - as well as the posts which have the "lock" symbol on them, to get an idea of the specific frænulum stretch, and get working on it.

Yes, it will take time, but as you already observed, you have the time, and you can do this while studying, or browsing the 'net, or whatever, just sitting with one hand down the front of your pants to get the grip on the frænulum.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

No wonder I couldn't imagine it

July 26 2012, 2:25 PM 

If you're like #1, you have a frenulum! Follow the instructions, and do it faithfully no fewer than twice daily. Each time you pee, do a mini stretch.

Respond to this message   
lew
(Login coun)

thanks!

July 26 2012, 3:03 PM 

Haha, sorry for the confusion :3

You lot have certaintly helped my conidence with the stretching now! So thankyou! You guys are great

I do have a quick final question though, i know of the two stretches for both the frenulum and the opening, but is a third 'pulling back' stretch, where you pull it back enough so that the frenulum is being pulled, would that work? it is much easier to do, but i dont want to be doing it if it wont work.. or something else...

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

The key to knowing

July 26 2012, 10:26 PM 

If you pull back and actually feel a tug on the frenulum, it is working. Whatever you do, you must feel the stretching.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

This has been discussed in some detail before.

July 27 2012, 3:27 AM 

There are a couple of problems with simply pulling back on the frænulum.

It is actually more difficult to do this because you are not getting a grip on the frænulum. The technique we demonstrate lets you "pinch" the end of the frænulum as it blends onto the foreskin proper, between two fingers. Just pulling back, you probably could pinch up the frænulum, but you have to lift it away from the rest of the penis skin.

Possibly more important that that, you actually have to pull the foreskin back to do this, which is generally part of the problem in the first place - your foreskin is tight.

Thirdly, you can only do this when the penis is erect; if not erect or in fact when you lose the erection, you have nothing to pull against. In the technique we illustrate, an erection is neither necessary, beneficial or prohibitive.

And finally, people have expressed concern that since the frænulum attaches on the penis at the underneath of the meatus, pulling back pulls the meatus open and stretches it, quite likely distorting it and making it larger so that it no longer controls the pee stream as accurately. Pulling the frænulum forward - away from the penis - pulls against the more solid part of the penis.

Respond to this message   
lew
(Login coun)

Okie

July 27 2012, 6:18 AM 

Okay they are some fair points, i certaintly dont want any of that happening

Ive adopted the pulling away stretch, i just had a 10 minute go of it
but i am not sure how much i am meant to feel it. i can feel it being pulled a bit, but im thinking it might not be enough? and if i tried to pull any more it would slip out of my fingers (was in the shower, so it was wet)

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Progress

July 27 2012, 8:22 AM 

As things move along, you should notice a difference in how the frenulum reacts to your tugging. Eventually, it will give way and allow you to do what you intend.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Wasting water!

July 27 2012, 3:01 PM 

Personally, I do not recommend doing any of these exercises in the shower for the simple reason that it is important to do each stretch for much longer than it is practical to be in the shower.

You need a reasonable grip; I have I believe explained which point you need to get a hold of, and the tension sufficient to feel uncomfortable where the frænulum joins to the penis under the glans. Beyond that, it it not really practical to teach the technique by "remote control" here.

Respond to this message   
lew
(no login)

One more quick question

August 3 2012, 2:36 PM 

becaus im 16 and my phimosis is minimal, is ther a chance that it will have gone by the end of puberty?
(i dunno if i am there yet though)

And by the way, the frenulum stretching is getting easier! happy.gif

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

How long is a piece of string?

August 3 2012, 11:20 PM 

Hard to say when that is. And I venture to say that I doubt it matters. Whatever you define as "puberty", the ability to stretch effectively is in no way dependent on it. We periodically see people who have been told "it can't stretch", "you are too old to stretch" and variations thereof. Any such thing is complete nonsense - while it probably is easier to enhance growth of the skin (which is what this "stretching" really is) when your body is growing in childhood or puberty, slowing of growth outside this period is merely a relative matter.

I simply warn - it will take some time to stretch the frænulum (stretching the opening is much easier) - we are looking at months of persistent work (but - very easy "work" as that goes) and you are barely a week into it. You simply need to incorporate it into your daily routine - something you just do at certain parts of the day, in fact while you are doing something else anyway.

You really should actually be forgetting about it as you proceed, noticing small changes from time to time, and eventually it should occur to you that you don't need to do it any more. (Note also our standard warning about growth - you need to pursue the stretch at least a month beyond your target length, in order to "fix" the growth.)

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - no frenulum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.