I've never been able to retract my foreskin, even when flaccid the hole was extremely small. After constantly stretching everyday, I managed to make some progress, I was able to slightly poke out the tip of my head through the foreskin, after a few more days I was able to push it so far that the head was actually bigger than the ring itself, which is when I felt I'd made a great acheievment.
After a while I began to give up (got lazy) and then opted for a circumsion. The GP however, kindly offered me some beta cream in which I've only JUST started using today, so anyway I tried stretching again today in the bath, and I somehow made the most progress I've ever made
VIDEO 1 -http://tinypic.com/r/2nqf71f/6
Then as I got out of the bath, I tried stretching again and made even BETTER progress than the bath, I pulled it back so far that I think I could see the very start of my frenulum, I could also see signs of smega (groce I know). However it was very tight and I became concerned that the ring was so tight that it was cutting off blood pressure from the shaft.
Anyway, I kept it in this position for at least 10 minutes in hope that my penis will be to retract this far again successfully. As I tried to pull it back I realised it was stuck for a few seconds, even when I was trying to pull it back up, this is where I almost shiit myself lol... It then eventually started moving and it went over the head again, but when I tried to retract it it felt like it was inside out almost, I had to do some more retracting for atleast 5 minutes to make it look normal again.
As you can see however, there is skin attached to the head of the penis, which I pressume is what is making me incapable of retracting any further
Could anyone help on me what to do, should I just keep stretching? I usually do more pulling down physically, and then occassionally do the stretching exercises mostly recommended on this site.
What I want to know is....
1) How close am I to seeing the full head? I've never seen my head so I can't even judge really, I'll feel like I've accomplished something once I've done this?
2) Is this phimosis adhesion or something else?
3) Is there any exercise or operation (which will not result in a large loss of sensetivity) which could help fix this problem?
4) Am I only supposed to apply the beta cream to the ring, or the skin of the penis near the frenulum?
5) Am I going to fast, or should I slightly slow down with the stretchimg as I feel my foreskin may become stuck behind th head and will cause great problems?
Thanks for any help!