<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

a question regarding stretching techniques

August 17 2012 at 8:45 PM
Kay  (Login narutothealc)

Hi guys i've been browsing for info on this forum for a while and theres something that's been bugging me.
for this techniquehttp://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/phimosis.html i can certainly fit 2 fingers in but the thing is trying to get a proper grip is almost impossible for me. My quesion is can i still cure my phimosis by just exercising this technique alone? [linked image]
or do i HAVE TO switch to the 2 fingers one at some point. If the 2 fingers technique is more effective can anyone please give me some tips on to fit them in? Thank you so much for taking your time to read this

ps: I can retract my foreskin when i'm flaccid but when i'm erected i noticed that i can only pull it half way down and that's it.

(i'm able to stretch frenulum so it's not a problem at the moment)

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Do what works for you

August 18 2012, 9:57 AM 

We have posted guidelines which are to be adapted by you. Not everyone is exactly alike.

Kay
(Login narutothealc)

Re: Do what works for you

August 18 2012, 6:37 PM 

Thanks for the reply i managed to get 2 fingers in today not that much but i managed to get a grip. ill let u know the result once i accomplished it

(Login Paul_B.)

Getting there.

August 19 2012, 2:53 PM 

As explained in many previous discussions here, the "trick" to getting a "grip" on the foreskin - or more precisely, inside the foreskin, is to get the fingers completely inside the foreskin, beside the glans, and "hook" the finger tips outward so that they simply cannot slip out.

Unfortunately the "suddenlink" diagram you note, while somewhat useful to indicate the method, implies that you do not need to get the fingers fully inside. This is unfortunate, as the tight part is generally the deepest part of the "acroposthion", where it bears against the glans, so unless you get the fingers in beside the glans, you are not getting them through the actual tight part.

Also, that diagram suggests quite short stretching efforts, whereas you really need to stretch for as long as possible on each effort.

The second illustration is useful as it shows how you need to hold the foreskin on the stretch in order to slip the fingers inside. It in itself has little effect in actually stretching the tight part. Of course it is difficult to simultaneously hold the foreskin in that "funnel" and get a finger (or of course, two) down it, nevertheless, that is how you get the fingertips in.

Kay
(Login narutothealc)

Re: Getting there.

August 22 2012, 1:14 AM 

thanks for the reply, i managed to get my fingers in. but i still have some questions

1. So the deeper u can put ur fingers in the better?

2. When u say as long as possible, is it enough that i put my finger in stretch and hold it there for 20 minutes straight (what i usually do by the way)? how long is enough.

3. In the picture it says stretch with NO PAIN, but does it harm to stretch it abit further that u feel pain? will it make the progress faster? and even if there is pain will it have a bad effect over all?

4. When i have my 2 fingers in there i also grab the edge with my thumbs and pull the skin up (hoping to stretch the frenulum at the same time), does it work? or do i need to stretch it differently?

Thanks for reading if i have any other question ill make sure to post it here

Jim
Forum Owner

How much pain?

August 22 2012, 9:51 AM 

Stretching to the point of pain is taking the skin to the limit. There is no need to cause pain. The fingers need to be in far enough to stretch the tight ring. Man, if you can hold on for 20 minutes straight, you're an animal! happy.gif

When you grab with your thumbs do you feel any tension on the frenulum? That's the idea, feel it.

Kay
(Login narutothealc)

Re: How much pain?

August 22 2012, 8:53 PM 

I usually do something else when i'm stretching like watching a clip or listening to music that way i don't get bored to death and it actually goes by pretty quick.

Yea what do you mean by far enough to stretch the tight ring? Isn't the ring at the top of ur foreskin? [linked image]
or is this another ring you're refering to, can u link me to a picture?

Forum Owner

You should be able to feel it

August 23 2012, 8:47 AM 

As you insert your fingers into the opening, you should be able to feel the ring. Insert just far enough so you grasp it

(Login Paul_B.)

No, that diagram is actually badly misleading!

August 23 2012, 3:08 PM 

This is unfortunately, our problem. That diagram is really only a poor approximation to what is necessary, we simply do not have a better one readily available (else we would be using it) - the tight part is not at the tip of the foreskin which actually rolls back over the glans as you attempt to retract.

The actual tight area is sitting against the glans; to get your fingers in you need to stretch it out (the diagram is correct in that regard) so that it pulls away from the glans (easier when flaccid) and get your fingers right in so that the tips are beside the glans (which is where the diagram is totally misleading). And the short stretches described in that illustration are inappropriate also.

"IHateYouPhimosis", posting below, is describing this accurately.

If you go to "acroposthion.com"and navigate to the page on "Foreskin 4Play", the lower picture, "Finger Docking" (which you can enlarge) illustrates the approach perfectly. It's just that due to cleverness on that website, I cannot link to that picture directly. sad.gif

Kay
(Login narutothealc)

Thanks for all the reply guys

August 24 2012, 6:40 AM 

hmm i'm still abit confused about this ring thing but if as long as i can manage to do the illustration on acroposthion.com "Foreskin 4Play" then i should be fine right? cause i think i can stretch wider than that. I stick my 2 fingers in until it touches the head of my glan and i try to "push out" as much on the side as possible.
So now i'm stretching 20 minutes on the 2 sides > and another 20 minutes the other 2 directions "above and below" as Paul B. mentioned (frenulum and opposite).

It'd really help if anyone can post a set of photos showing the ring because i'm still confused of where and what it actually is

Jim
Forum Owner

You're doing it

August 24 2012, 7:31 AM 

The picture to which you referred shows the right technique. Don't make it too complicated.

Kay
(Login narutothealc)

Managed to pull the skin all the way when erect

August 24 2012, 4:30 PM 

Which picture? the "Foreskin 4Play" or the "suddenlink" one

Yea so i managed to pull the skin back behind the glans when erected after a week of stretching and i got really excited, it still feels tight though especially the frenulum so i'm gonna keep doing what i've been doing and keep stretching for another couple of weeks see if i can losen and relax it a little bit

(Login Paul_B.)

I have already explained

August 24 2012, 9:36 PM 

Which picture is correct, and which diagram is not. sad.gif

(Login Paul_B.)

I would simplify that.

August 24 2012, 3:36 PM 

If you can do the "above and below", that will be stretching both the opening and the frænulum, so spending whatever time you have available doing just that would be all you need to do.

(Login Paul_B.)

In order:

August 22 2012, 9:48 PM 

1. It's not "the deeper the better". You want to get your fingertips fully through the tight region, which is (usually) immediately in front of your glans. When your fingertips are through this tight part, they will be lying beside your glans and will be "hooked" in so that as you pull them apart, the tight band will not slip past them. That's all that is necessary, but it is necessary to have them securely through. Unfortunately, the "suddenlink" diagram does not indicate this.

2. Holding for a solid 20 minutes is great - if you can manage it. Your fingers will get tired, which is why a "device" to hold an even longer stretch is such a good idea - a longer stretch with less force will tend to be more effective.

3. You don't need pain as such, but a decent stretch will be quite uncomfortable. If something actually tears, well, you have done it too hard - but I doubt you will do that to yourself.

4. You will note that the frænulum is underneath your glans. If you insert your fingers so that instead of being on each side, they are on top of and underneath your glans, then the lower finger would necessarily be pressing on and providing very useful stretch on the frænulum. If your penis is flaccid, it can easily be twisted to allow such a grip. There might then be some slight advantage of holding the outside to exert a pull on the frænulum underneath.

IHateYouPhimosis
(Login IHateYouPhimosis)

My tip for getting to the ring...

August 22 2012, 11:25 PM 

What I have learned to do to make sure I am stretching the ring:
1) Rolling the foreskin down a bit..for me I roll about 25-35% down the head.
Note: I am controlling the foreskin's ability to roll back up with my index and finger and thumb
2) Then I wet my finger tips with some water and I'll basically put them where the foreskin meets the head (very gently touching the head
Note: I'll have the finger tips pointed away from one another.
3) Still using my index finger and thumb, I'll allow the foreskin to go forward making sure that it starts to roll up my fingers.
4) When my fingers are kind of inside the foreskin I then grab the more proximal foreskin and I pull it over my finger tips. I usually only need to pull it over the distal phalanges only (google it I can't figure out a simpler way to say it lol)
Note: As you do this you may feel discomfort make sure that you're not pressing the glans
Note: You should also be able to feel the band obviously make sure to pull it to a place you can stretch it.

The grip that feels comfortable to me is
- 2 index fingers in the foreskin
- thumbs and middle fingers for control.

Prior to doing this I was kinda trying to put my finger in the foreskin, while possible with one finger is not really likely for me anyway with two. I find this controlled roll up method much more effective and it's a lot less discomfort.

Oh yeah and I still like to do this after I had a warm up in the hot tub, but to who's their own.

Kay
(Login narutothealc)

Re: My tip for getting to the ring...

September 2 2012, 4:40 AM 

Hey guys thanks for the advices, just an update on my progress. Now i can retract my foreskin when I'm erect but it still feel abit tight especially around the frenulum area. My question is do i still do the "Above and under" stretch? or just focus on pulling my frenulum with my thumb like in the illustrated picture that is in the sticky post. And if i get involved in sexual intercourse while my frenulum is still tight is there any chance that i can damage it? Thanks

Jim
Forum Owner

You aren't finished yet

September 2 2012, 12:44 PM 

It's important to keep with your routine for about six weeks after achievement of the goal. This makes the growth permanent. If the frenulum is still tight, then continue to your goal and work another six weeks beyond that.

Yes, there is a chance of tearing it if you get too rough.

(Login Paul_B.)

If what you are doing is working, stick with it.

September 2 2012, 3:08 PM 

Always a good principle.

As Jim says, whichever stretch, or combination thereof, you are using that has been effective, you need to do - perhaps with less force - for a month or so (six weeks sounds a good figure) so that you grow into the new size.

It is true that the "frænulum tug" is easier to do and requires less privacy, so by all means use that in the "consolidation" phase, but a little stretching of the opening as well will be needed.

Current Topic - a question regarding stretching techniques
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.