Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need help identifying post-tightness white spots

July 6 2015 at 3:48 AM
Krummi  (Login Krummi)

I need help identifying these white areas on my penis. They kinda feel like excess skin. They are located at the tightest part of my foreskin. I'm not sure if this counted as phimosis, but it used to hurt a lot to pull this part of my foreskin over my head. This pain stopped a few months ago but instead these spots appeared.

Someone told me it could be a yeast infection, but from what I've read about it I don't think it is. I tried treating it with athletes foot cream for a few days anyway, but it didn't yield any results. I stopped using it because it made my skin feel very dry.

I also don't think it's smegma cause as far as I know you can wash it off, while this is like an extra layer of skin.

Here are two pictures:
http://i60.tinypic.com/3486jx2.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/302ru4z.jpg

Thanks in advance!

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

Dude, it's smegma

July 6 2015, 11:21 PM 

You're pulling my leg, right? If it's hard to get off, put some olive oil or baby oil on it and let it soak a few minutes and rub it off.

This message has been edited by jimsplacetofixthings on Jul 8, 2015 9:16 AM

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Indeed.

July 7 2015, 4:58 AM 

"while this is like an extra layer of skin."

Precisely what smegma is.

TheJohn2
(no login)

Re: Need help identifying post-tightness white spots

July 8 2015, 8:47 AM 

you have slight phimosis as well! I have simmillar white stuff on my foreskin. I am using manuka honey to soften those. Be carefull not to get any new cracks on foreskin!!! You can end with tight phimosis.

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

Yes, tightness

July 8 2015, 9:17 AM 

He definitely needs to stretch that opening.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.