Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Once phimosis is cured, does it stay cured forever

August 21 2017 at 3:50 AM
Gary  (Login gs3888)

I just have a quick question and some progress to share.

I've used stretching in the past to cure phimosis for when my penis is flaccid but now I'm doing it so I can stretch my skin back while erect.

I'm getting great results and able to stick 2 fingers in from each hand and do plenty of stretching. I'm already seeing great results and I can pull my skin back while semi erect. I'm not using any steroid cream either.

I'm just curious, does phimosis stay cured forever once you've done enough stretching? I deal with some anxiety and I worry that my foreskin will eventually go back to being tight again or that I'll have to do stretching the rest of my life.

Thank you.

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

Good Question

August 21 2017, 10:14 AM 

Yes, it is permanent. However, the tightness can recur with infections, most commonly yeast infections. Avoid using soap and avoid trying to keep the preputial cavity too clean.
"\"\""

Gary
(Login gs3888)

Re: Good Question

August 21 2017, 1:05 PM 

What is the preputial cavity?

Also, I keep reading about people saying to use soap to clean the glans as well. I used to use just water but I've found various links that say to use soap and then dry off the penis after with a towel.

Jim
Owner

Preputial cavity??

August 23 2017, 8:28 PM 

You didn't try Google? A prepuce is the foreskin. The cavity is the space inside.

Ignore sites recommending soap. You can cause yeast infections.
"\"\""

Gary
(Login gs3888)

Re: Preputial cavity??

August 28 2017, 11:22 PM 

Is it normal for your foreskin to feel stuck to the penis as you pull the skin back even if your foreskin is loose? I'm talking about without any lubricant.

I'm still new to all this. I wanted to pull my skin back while flaccid earlier and it didn't glide back with ease. It seemed like it was stuck to the head of my penis. Is this normal?

Jim
Owner

It can do that

August 29 2017, 4:01 PM 

Yes it sounds normal. You can apply some coconut oil.
"\"\""

Gary
(Login gs3888)

Re: It can do that

August 30 2017, 1:04 AM 

Once my phimosis is fully cured, will I be able to make my foreskin glide back and forth? I also heard this makes masturbating more pleasurable.

I really appreciate all your help so far. Thank you so much.

Jim
Owner

Yes

August 31 2017, 8:41 AM 

That's the goal.
"\"\""

Stuart
(Login Stupot84848484)

Re: It can do that

September 4 2017, 10:29 AM 

Use baby oil or lube when masterbating.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.