Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just ordered phimocure!

August 30 2017 at 3:08 AM
Doodle  (no login)

Hi there!, this site is amazing! I wish I had come accross it sooner! I had a frenuloplasty 2 years ago and was very excited that my foreskin would finally be retractable. However, I soon discovered that when erect I could not easily glide the foreskin back and forth over the head (discovered today that this is type 1 phimosis thanks to this forum and reddit). I just ordered phimocure which i discovered through this forum, and I am really hoping that it will fix my issue as I have avoided sex on many occasions due to this issue! My only question would be about the steroid cream I have read about. When I first looked into stretching a year ago I also read about the creams, and asked my doctor and a urologist about them, and they both said something along the lines of "They don't exist" or "They can damage your skin". So my question is are these creams available to purchase anywhere online. And if not is it worth me being persistent with my doctor and getting him to prescribe me it, or will I just be fine with phimocure?

Thanks!

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

You don't need it

August 31 2017, 8:39 AM 

The steroid which is commonly used requires a doctor's prescription. You can achieve success without it.
"\"\""

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.