Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just Started stretching after advice

September 3 2017 at 9:40 PM
Notmyrealname123  (no login)

Hi firstly I'd like to mention I have been able to retract at one stage of my life when I was much younger around 5 years old. I Stupidly didn't continue to pull it back, (I was a hypochondriac - long story.) And have now been left with a very tight foreskin.

I went to see a urologist and he initially said stretching wouldn't work, then he told me that it would take a year right as I was about to get circumsized. He was however very understanding and was not angry at all and actually encouraged me not to have the operation.

So anyway I'm essentially starting a very long journey and want to make sure I'm doing everything properly.

Im happy to stretch for a year or more and I am very motivated to fix this without circumcision.

I am in no hurry as I am 20 and have no long term sexual partner.

I can have sex with a condom fine, I have never tried without.

I essentially want to fix the issue for cleanliness issues, oral sex and just getting to the age at which girls will actually realise my penis is different (confidence.)

Now, my ring is very tight about the size of a dice or the tip of a finger. However I have lots of skin around it so I've been stretching by putting my thumbs on the inside and index finger on the outside and pulling a part (2 directions) - stretching the ring. I've been doing this for a week 2-3 times a day.

I apply the steroid cream once a day at night by pulling the skin back as much as I can until the ring is touching my glans and just rub it in around the ring.

I'm going to need to roughly double the size because its such an extreme case and I want to be sure I'm doing everything perfectly.

Any positive input into my situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

What steroid?

September 4 2017, 7:39 PM 

You should also treat for yeast, as steroids set you up for infection.
"\"\""

hi-jim
(no login)

hydrocortisone

September 7 2017, 4:47 PM 

sigmacort 1% hydrocortisone acetate 10mg/g

my doctor said to use this every 2 weeks on and off to prevent a yeast infection, is this the best way to go about it?

I have some cream to fight the yeast if/when it comes, where exactly would I put it?

Is there a limit on the amount the skin can stretch over time? e.g if I did this every day for 10 years it still might not work?

Thanks

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.