Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Stretch while erect or flaccid?

September 12 2017 at 4:34 PM
Kieran  (Login whallkie)

Hello, I apparently have stage 1 phimosis (meaning I can get the foreskin past the glans, but it's difficult to get the foreskin to return) and am currently looking to fix this with manual stretching. I've done some research on this whole problem, but one thing people never seem to mention when providing techniques for manual stretching (with either fingers, q-tips, etc) is whether one stretches while hard or while flaccid--if there is even a difference. I'm just looking for some more practical advice about the process of manual stretching. Also, if I have stage 1 phimosis, should I be able to get both fingers in? It seems a bit of a challenge at the moment, but perhaps I am not being as abrasive with it as I should be. Thank you if you are able to provide any answers. If my questions are not clear enough, I can try to be more concise.

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

Confusing?

September 14 2017, 10:29 AM 

Forget the classifications of stages. Foreskin have such a wide range of variety, that it's impossible to describe them in such a narrow way.

You'll find it much easier to stretch in the flaccid state, but there really are no rules, nor will the results change. You'll be able to get two fingers in when the opening is large enough. The most important rule is consistency. Don't miss any days of stretching.
"\"\""

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.