Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Do I have phimosis? What stretching can I do??

September 15 2017 at 5:40 AM
Andy  (no login)

Hello,

I am having a hard time figuring out if I have phimosis or paraphimosis and what type of phimosis I have. Once that is answered, what stretching can I do?

Here is a link of my penis erect and me trying to retract my foreskin:https://imgur.com/a/5HZbx

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

It's just phimosis

September 15 2017, 6:18 PM 

Phimosis is not a disease. It just means you have a tight frenar band, that little muscle which keeps the opening closed. Check the How to Stretch page and get busy doing it four times a day for five minutes each session. Don't miss even one day. In as little as two months, this could be a memory.
"\"\""

Andy
(no login)

Alt. stretching methods

September 16 2017, 5:22 AM 

Hey Jim,

So I am unable to stick two of my fingers in to stretch it and the q-tip method doesn't seem to work because it always slips out. Any alternatives? Also is it bad that part of my foreskin is attached the head?

Jim
Owner

Alternative

September 16 2017, 12:59 PM 

You can do this: [linked image]

Use the same schedule: 5 min stretch, 4 times per day.
"\"\""

Andy
(no login)

Last question

September 16 2017, 4:47 PM 

Sorry to repeat myself but usually with phimosis, the foreskin is attached to the head due to the lack of proper stretching, is that correct?

Jim
Owner

No

September 17 2017, 4:46 PM 

Phimosis just means muzzled or unretractile. Attachment or adhesion is another matter which almost always resolves well before puberty.
"\"\""

Andy
(no login)

Attachment

September 18 2017, 1:03 AM 

It seems that my tip is partially attached to the head... Any solutions?

Jim
Owner

Post a picture of it

September 18 2017, 11:39 AM 

Are you sure it isn't your frenulum. It attaches right under the pee hole (meatus).
"\"\""

Andy
(no login)

Here's a picture

September 18 2017, 8:31 PM 

It probably is my frenulum but here's a picture for you to re-confirm:https://imgur.com/a/fQadK

Jim
Owner

Definitely your frenulum

September 19 2017, 9:00 PM 

It looks normal.
"\"\""

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.