Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Phimotic ring expansion but no progress

September 17 2017 at 10:48 PM
Barry  (no login)

TLDR Phimotic ring getting bigger, but its not exposing more of the glans???

Hi so I've been stretching now for a week with q tips, sticking two in and their pulling them apart. Once I pull them apart a tight ring forms and this is indeed getting much larger and quickly.

However post stretching I have just tried to retract now, and the hole that would usually form over my peehole and expose the glans has actually stayed the same size even though the 'phimotic ring' has expanded

This has left me extremely confused so I then got a pen and marked the ring while I was stretching it. Then when I pulled back I can see that it is nowhere near where the skin meets the glans.

I really don't feel comfortable posting a photo at this point but if you think its necessary I guess I will.

I have heard that theres another thing called the frenulum but I believe that controls how far the skin can go down the shaft once the foreskin's actually been retracted and in my case I feel like mine is flexible (I can pull the skin far away from the head)

Thanks,

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

Have you tried fingers?

September 18 2017, 11:37 AM 

If you're doing your stretching four times per day and applying a good firm tug, you will get results unless there is a yeast infection. That is usually accompanied by cracking of the skin, so it's probably not a problem in your case. I suspect you just aren't putting in sufficient time. You may also get better results by pulling the opening apart with your fingers. The How to Stretch page has illustrations of what to do.

At this stage, it's too early to detect a frenulum problem.
"\"\""

Barry
(no login)

Weird

September 18 2017, 3:39 PM 

it's too small to fit a finger in currently. Stretching 3-4 times a day using a steroid and Canasten. Holding for at least 5 minutes.

I think it's got to do with the way the q tips pulll on the skin while they stretch because after 30 minutes it showed progress and looked normal (this extra portion of skin under the ring dissapeared.

Jim
Owner

What steroid

September 18 2017, 5:26 PM 

Be careful with these. Did doctor prescribe it?
"\"\""

Barry
(no login)

Sigmacort 1%

September 19 2017, 5:55 AM 

hydrocortisone acetate 10mg/g yes I was perscribed this.

any advice around this steroid?

Jim
Owner

Not the usual product used

September 19 2017, 8:59 PM 

Does your doctor have positive results using that particular steroid. The usual prsecribed is Betamethasone of equivalent.
"\"\""

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.