Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Discolouration?

September 18 2017 at 12:12 AM
strangecolour  (no login)

Starting to be able to expose more of my glands, I can see that about a centimetre in from the pee hole the glands are white - In complete contrast to the pinkish/red of the colour around the peehole.

I'm hoping this is smegma but I've tried to scrape it off with a wet q tip in the shower and nothing happened.

Maybe this is because this part of the glans hasn't been exposed in over 10 years?

is this normal for people with phimosis?

will it go away once I can give it lots of exposure?

I'm not sure how much of the glands is effected but at this rate I will in a month probably and I will probably go to the doctor at that stage.

I guess I'm just going to have cop having a white ring on my knob haha better than nothing.

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

Color variations are normal

September 18 2017, 11:30 AM 

The meatus (pee hole) is normally quite dark pink or red, while the glans is usually light pink, gray with purplish undertones, or possibly with some brown pigments. The is generally a stark contrast between the meatus and the glans. None of the internal surfaces should be expected to match the external parts. In circumcised men, you'll often see very marked differences on either side of the scar line.

"\"\""

Strangecolour
(no login)

White as the clouds

September 18 2017, 3:33 PM 

It's 100% extreme white though,

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Owner

Might be smegma

September 18 2017, 5:25 PM 

Try soaking it with coconut oil.
"\"\""

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.