be copied or reproduced
without written permission.
Site hosted by
Now Assisting You.
Forums hosted by
Network 54.

Site designed and
maintained by

We are a group of friends who have come together because we share the common bond of caring for someone who has Trisomy 21. We are here to share therapy tips, medical issues, laughs, accomplishments and yes, even frustrations. We embrace what Trisomy 21 has brought into our lives. We feel that it has taught us to appreciate the true meaning of life. We count our children as blessings! We will fiercely protect them and fight for their lives to be valued just as all other peoples' are. We share our pictures, our stories and our hearts here not only to provide friendship and support for each other, but also in the hopes that others will open their minds and their hearts to our unique children and, in turn, make a better world for everyone.

Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  

WOW!!! Everyone has grown up!

June 18 2008 at 11:38 AM
Danielle & David (7)  (Login lildavidsmommy)

I didn't realize how long it has been since I have posted. The children are just as adorable as ever. We hope to get back to posting more often now that I have an assistant at work. We moved to a dial up area and I rarely go online at home anymore. David is doing great except for a potty issue. He is now a yellow & white belt in jiu-jitsu and is getting ready for swimming lessons this summer. The cardiologist has released him and said that he will not need any surgery. YEAHH!!! I couldn't stop thinking about our friends on the board in the midwest. We are praying for you and doing what we can through our local help groups. I am trying to catch up with everyone,but it seems it will take forever. This board has always moved so fast. I will try to post some pictures of David in the near future. He has been promoted to second grade. He is severely delayed in speech and therefore he was in the inclusive classroom for the morning wakeup routine, meals, and resource classes otherwise he was in the contained classroom for academics. Next year he will have an Alphasmart and will only be in the contained classroom for reading and math once he gets the hang of his new adaptive technology. Thank you for catching up with us. I will go back to reading more posts and trying to take it all in.

Respond to this message   

Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement