be copied or reproduced
without written permission.
Site hosted by
Now Assisting You.
Forums hosted by
Network 54.

Site designed and
maintained by

We are a group of friends who have come together because we share the common bond of caring for someone who has Trisomy 21. We are here to share therapy tips, medical issues, laughs, accomplishments and yes, even frustrations. We embrace what Trisomy 21 has brought into our lives. We feel that it has taught us to appreciate the true meaning of life. We count our children as blessings! We will fiercely protect them and fight for their lives to be valued just as all other peoples' are. We share our pictures, our stories and our hearts here not only to provide friendship and support for each other, but also in the hopes that others will open their minds and their hearts to our unique children and, in turn, make a better world for everyone.

Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  

June 19 2008 at 2:55 PM

amy flege  (Login Maysonsmama)

I received this information from our local ARC. This is where Mayson gets some of her services from. There is a list of things needed. If any one would like to donate, You can send them to me and I will take them with all the other things I am trying to gather to donate. The ARC is our biggest resource here in Cedar Rapids. I know you guys are so great at donating so if you have anything laying around the house that is listed and would like to donate, email me and I will send you my mailing address!
I was thinking of gathering everything up at once and taking it over there with a card just from the T21 Online group. what do you think?????????

FLOOD OF 2008!

The Flood of 2008 Was Not Kind to The Arc of East Central Iowa.

We are temporarily located at several sites and open for business, limited only by our physical resources and imaginations. We have a great staff and we hope to be up to full speed soon. Our phone number is operational but cumbersome because our extension numbers do not work yet. We will return all calls ASAP, please be patient. Our E-mail is up and running. Our website works and we will adding information soon. In the meantime:

Your Help is Needed!

Our office building sustained extensive damage and will require major renovation. In addition, we lost many supplies to operate our Summer Day and other programs.

If you have any of the following items, we can use them immediately.
Board Games, Sensory Items, Games, Puzzles, Craft Supplies, Books, Musical Instruments, Pots & Pans, Cooking utensils, Bakeware, Paper towels, Wet Wipes, Paper plates, Plastic cups, Latex & Non-latex gloves, Bottled Juice, Non-perishable snack food items (i.e. peanut butter, crackers, granola bars, etc.)

Amy, mama to
Jayden 7/18/94
Rylee 10/26/97
Mayson 2/15/06(DS)
<a href="</a" target="_new" rel="nofollow"></a>;

This message has been edited by Maysonsmama on Jun 19, 2008 3:05 PM

Respond to this message   

Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement