be copied or reproduced
without written permission.
Site hosted by
Now Assisting You.
Forums hosted by
Network 54.

Site designed and
maintained by

We are a group of friends who have come together because we share the common bond of caring for someone who has Trisomy 21. We are here to share therapy tips, medical issues, laughs, accomplishments and yes, even frustrations. We embrace what Trisomy 21 has brought into our lives. We feel that it has taught us to appreciate the true meaning of life. We count our children as blessings! We will fiercely protect them and fight for their lives to be valued just as all other peoples' are. We share our pictures, our stories and our hearts here not only to provide friendship and support for each other, but also in the hopes that others will open their minds and their hearts to our unique children and, in turn, make a better world for everyone.

Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  

Sharon - I too am just starting potty training this week with Lily and Sophia....

June 19 2008 at 3:25 PM

LisaLily'smommy  (Login LisaLisa627)

Response to Lacia - quick question

so I have been following what you have been posting, but have had no time to post. I tried panties on Lily yesterday and she had 2 accidents before I put her back in a diaper. I put a pull up on Sophia. Lily pretty much goes every time I put her on, Sophia does about every other time. I am putting Lily on about every 20 or 30 minutes though - she is on Lasix and she seems to pee alot! She is able to tell me "Potty " when she has to go, but I noticed when she is eating (which is her favorite thing to do) she just did not tell me even though I asked and she had an accident. So, I am ended up putting diapers on them both today and just taking them every 20 minutes or so. I will be happy when this is all over - this truly is my least favorite part of raising a child!

Just wanted you to know that I am right there with you right now!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement