be copied or reproduced
without written permission.
Site hosted by
Now Assisting You.
Forums hosted by
Network 54.

Site designed and
maintained by

We are a group of friends who have come together because we share the common bond of caring for someone who has Trisomy 21. We are here to share therapy tips, medical issues, laughs, accomplishments and yes, even frustrations. We embrace what Trisomy 21 has brought into our lives. We feel that it has taught us to appreciate the true meaning of life. We count our children as blessings! We will fiercely protect them and fight for their lives to be valued just as all other peoples' are. We share our pictures, our stories and our hearts here not only to provide friendship and support for each other, but also in the hopes that others will open their minds and their hearts to our unique children and, in turn, make a better world for everyone.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  

We're still alive

June 20 2008 at 11:40 AM

Erin  (Login momtojesse)

I know I haven't been posting much. We've been so busy. We have been looking to move and found a place last week. We are moving the first of July. WE are very excited about the move just not the packing. Jesse has an upper respritory infection and I have gotten one to. We've been sick for over a week now. Tony is working so much. They are trying to prepare for deployment. Yep I will be a single mom again soon for quite a while. The place we are moving to is real close to a lot of my close friends so it won't be so bad.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know we are still here. I try to get on here to read posts, but am so busy with packing and a sick kid that I don't have time to post. I'm still thinking of you all and can't wait to get moved into our new place and settled in so I can get back on here.

mom to Jesse 07/2005

Respond to this message   

(Login Mum2nathanael)

Hey Erin!

June 21 2008, 8:29 AM 

I was wondering how you guys were but I figured you're as busy as ever, glad to read the update and GOOD LUCK! I hope it all works out for you. How long will Tony be gone this time? I suppose you're used to it but it never gets any easier. Good luck!

Kitty ~n~ Nathanael

Visit Nathanael at:

Visit us on Ebay:

"This is the day that the Lord hath made..let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalm 118:24

John 1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael• coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile•!

Respond to this message   

(Login momtojesse)

Re: Hey Erin!

June 21 2008, 7:24 PM 

He'll be gone for 7 months this time. No it doesn't get any easier.

mom to Jesse 07/2005

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  
Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement