be copied or reproduced
without written permission.
Site hosted by
Now Assisting You.
Forums hosted by
Network 54.

Site designed and
maintained by

We are a group of friends who have come together because we share the common bond of caring for someone who has Trisomy 21. We are here to share therapy tips, medical issues, laughs, accomplishments and yes, even frustrations. We embrace what Trisomy 21 has brought into our lives. We feel that it has taught us to appreciate the true meaning of life. We count our children as blessings! We will fiercely protect them and fight for their lives to be valued just as all other peoples' are. We share our pictures, our stories and our hearts here not only to provide friendship and support for each other, but also in the hopes that others will open their minds and their hearts to our unique children and, in turn, make a better world for everyone.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  

Debbie...These Are For You!!!

June 23 2008 at 12:48 AM
Pam  (Login mom2rhett)

And as an added bonus, since it was just before and during bathtime, NO oxygen either!!

The first one is of him with his "Uppy" and the second is of him taking his first bath in the sink since surgery!! Have I ever mentioned how much I utterly adore this kid?

Pam, wife to Andy,
Mom to, Dakota, 12yrs
Hunter, 9 yrs
Chloee, 6 yrs
Rhett , 2yrs (T21)

Check out our blog, just click on the button below!!

Respond to this message   
(Login Eema6)

his face! those cheeks! that smile!

June 23 2008, 12:57 AM 

ahhhh, now I can go to bed and have sweet dreams! thanks for giving me my rhett fix for the day! (man, you are quick!)

Debbie and Binny (10/24/02)

Respond to this message   

Melissa & Garrett
(Login mhart71)

Re: Debbie...These Are For You!!!

June 23 2008, 11:12 AM 

Oh, he is just so darn cute!!!!

Respond to this message   
(Login clairesmompa)

June 23 2008, 4:42 PM 

It's easy to see why you adore him so!! What a darling.

Respond to this message   

(Login Sammismom)

June 23 2008, 8:39 PM 

He's just soooooooo adorable! Ooh, those scars made my heart skip, but the cheeky little smile on his face says he's feelin' pretty darn good! Love to see these!

My Beautiful Angel

Respond to this message   

Renee & John
(Login 2kidsMom)

June 24 2008, 6:38 AM 

Wowk, Rhett is getting really tall and long! (well I guess those are the same, huh? ) He's a cutie pie. How is he doing today? And how are YOU holding up? Is there any way you can let someone watch over him for a short spurt so you can get out of the house and go do something for you alone? Even just a trip to the store to re-stock for the family all by yourself can become a luxury sometimes, huh?

Respond to this message   
(Login FaithMcKaylasMom)

June 24 2008, 10:35 PM 

Rhett is such a cutie, Pam!
Thanks for sharing your little guy with us.

Abby~Wife to Dustin and blessed mom to Ava and Faith!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  
Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement