without written permission.

Site hosted by
Now Assisting You.
Forums hosted by
Network 54.

Site designed and
maintained by
Katrina.

We are a group of friends who have come together because we share the common bond of caring for someone who has Trisomy 21. We are here to share therapy tips, medical issues, laughs, accomplishments and yes, even frustrations. We embrace what Trisomy 21 has brought into our lives. We feel that it has taught us to appreciate the true meaning of life. We count our children as blessings! We will fiercely protect them and fight for their lives to be valued just as all other peoples' are. We share our pictures, our stories and our hearts here not only to provide friendship and support for each other, but also in the hopes that others will open their minds and their hearts to our unique children and, in turn, make a better world for everyone.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  

Pam: Add Will to your list of stinkers,

September 11 2008 at 1:40 PM
Naomi  (Login artist30)

he was yellow today at school. If you don't know what I mean by that, every child starts out in the green and if they're good they stay there if they're bad they get moved to the yellow and then red.

Well, today when I came to school to pick Will up, his teacher informed me that he is playing the new teacher. When Will was asked to go sit down in a chair, he went to the chair alright, but he thought it would be funny to stand up in it instead. (amoungst other bad listening skills. LOL) It's hard not to giggle about it, there are always mixed feelings, the things he does are SO typical boy, not like what I had expected when I found out he had DS. So when I see him being a stinker I have to put on my poker face...which is pretty easy to see through, which is why Will listens to his Dad alot more than he listens to me!

This message has been edited by artist30 on Sep 11, 2008 1:43 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Carey
(Login Chelseasmommy)

the funny thing is

September 11 2008, 3:41 PM 

i'm totally w/ you. if chelsea flipped a card in school (which she hasn't started yet, but if...) I'd probably be like, yeah, alright ... (as long as it wasn't daily) ... then if my son logan flipped a card, he'd be in hot water! such double standards we have huh?! AND, here's my brag, Logan hasn't flipped a card all year! he's been on green every day!!!

www.cbranam.blogspot.com

Photobucket

Carey, mom of Logan, 5 (4/23/03), and Chelsea (T21), 2 (1/10/06)

[/img]
[/img]

Respond to this message   
Pam
(Login mom2rhett)

Okay, that picture.....

September 11 2008, 8:33 PM 

TOTALLY makes me laugh. When they pull faces like that, how can you be mad at them? When I put Rhett in time out, (all the while trying not to BUST out laughing) he batts his little eyeballs and scrunches his little shoulders up, puts his hand to his face and says, "Hiiiiii".

It's hilarious.

I do have to give him kudos, he has finally learned the concept of time out. I never thought the day would come.

Will is such a freaking cute little stink. LOVE IT!!

Pam, wife to Andy,
Mom to, Dakota, 12yrs
Hunter, 9 yrs
Chloee, 6 yrs
Rhett , 2yrs (T21)

Check out our blog, just click on the button below!!

Respond to this message   
Peggy (Cason's Mommy)
(Login Peggy1969)

You should hear what Cason tells me...

September 11 2008, 11:15 PM 

as I'm scolding him or placing him in time-out: "Fine! (I) don't care!"

Yeah, try not to laugh at that one....

Peggy & Cason, 3 3/4 years old

Respond to this message   
acaraul
(Login acaraul1)

out of the mouth of stinkers

September 12 2008, 1:32 PM 

My 8 year old ds daughter had a substitute teacher who was directing her to do her 'independent work' and not do her own bidding to go to her locker...
after being told to go back to do her work she stated with the 'appropriate inflection' " You, hold that thought" and walked out of the room!
Sounds to me like she has her INDEPENDENT work down pat!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Trisomy 21 General Discussion Forum!  
Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement