Pat or somebody any advice????June 7 2005 at 4:22 PM
|hopeful130 (Login hopeful130)|
Hi, I went in for my betas today and they didn't go as high as they should have.
They were 3,135 on Sunday and today, Tuesday they were 4,165. They told me they wanted them to be 5,000.
How bad of news is this? I feel sick to my stomach right now but mostly because I don't really understand the numbers.
Any advice would be helpful.
I still feel pregnant.
- I put in your numbers to the calculators that are at . . . - MichelleL on Jun 7, 2005, 4:44 PM
- Re: I put in your numbers to the calculators that are at . . . - hopeful130 on Jun 7, 2005, 4:57 PM
- Don't feel sick... - zanna on Jun 7, 2005, 4:56 PM
- It could be a "disappearing twin" which is very common at our age..(m) - Jadu on Jun 7, 2005, 5:08 PM
- progesterone - hopeful130 on Jun 7, 2005, 6:01 PM
- After numbers get this high they don't double and the (m) - Pat on Jun 7, 2005, 8:26 PM
- Ladies - you're the best - hopeful130 on Jun 7, 2005, 8:35 PM
- It is a great board, alright! - Kathy on Jun 7, 2005, 9:15 PM
- Re: It is a great board, alright! - hopeful on Jun 8, 2005, 8:38 AM
- Hi, hopeful.. - Kathy on Jun 8, 2005, 11:59 AM