a little low right nowJune 14 2005 at 2:27 PM
|barn rat (Login barnrat)|
I'm sorry to add to the bad news. But I'm bfn on this cycle.
In fact, AF showed up for me on Saturday - three days early for her. At least she didn't keep me in suspense this time.
Ironically, though, this was the 1-year anniversary of my last m/c. For some reason this has thrown me for a loop and I just can't seem to get back on my feet.
There are so many of my friends out there struggling and I feel awful not responding to each of you individually. I'm so sorry. But when I try I just seem to lose control. Please know that I am thinking of you all and will get back on my feet - and back to the key board - in short order.
- Hi BR...(m) - Sue (cubin) on Jun 14, 2005, 2:38 PM
- thanks sue - barn rat on Jun 14, 2005, 9:12 PM
- Been there BR... - sas on Jun 14, 2005, 2:42 PM
- hey sas - barn rat on Jun 14, 2005, 9:16 PM
- (((((BR))))) - Carol A. on Jun 14, 2005, 4:01 PM
- thanks sweetie - barn rat on Jun 14, 2005, 9:17 PM
- (((((Barn Rat)))))...... - Laurel on Jun 14, 2005, 4:12 PM
- oh no - barn rat on Jun 14, 2005, 9:19 PM
- Well, shoot, Laurel . . . . - MichelleL on Jun 14, 2005, 10:39 PM
- Lots of hugs to you BR - Candace on Jun 14, 2005, 4:17 PM
- thanks Candace - barn rat on Jun 14, 2005, 9:20 PM
- I am sorry///M - Debbie on the farm/Texas on Jun 14, 2005, 10:37 PM
- thanks - barn rat on Jun 15, 2005, 2:06 PM
- Early AF is a little frustrating . . . - MichelleL on Jun 14, 2005, 10:42 PM
- good point! - barn rat on Jun 15, 2005, 2:07 PM
- Thank God for the old girl - Ann Maurie on Jun 15, 2005, 2:10 PM
- it's all about perspective isn't - barn rat on Jun 15, 2005, 5:27 PM
- You're so sweet Barnrat - Ann Maurie on Jun 16, 2005, 1:19 PM