Return to Index  

New Style

July 18 2005 at 11:01 PM

Karen  (Login KarenMRChicago)

Just wanted to post my new hair cut and color. I haven't had it highlighted for about 1 year now. I over heard that coloring your hair decreases the chances for getting pregnant. They were talking about someone trying to get pregnant and having no luck and they were told to stop frosting their hair. And they did get pregnant later on. So I stopped coloring my hair. I really don't know the whole statistics on this. I was willing to try anything.
After my last m/c I decided that I would cut it short and get some highlights. Something different and new.
Just thought I would let you know it's me, if your wondering who this is from my last dark hair picture.
The back is cut short and my natural dark color at the bottom and it's flipped up. I really like the color and cut. And it's so easy to take care of.

TTYL

Karen 43
DH 36
DS 26
DS 23
DS 7
3 Angel Babies 3/02, 5/03, 6/05

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Isn't it funny what we'll do to try to help our ttc efforts along - Carol A. on Jul 19, 9:26 AM
    1. PS -- obviously I should have been knocking on St. Gerard's door instead! n/t - Carol A. on Jul 19, 9:29 AM
    2. Re: Isn't it funny what we'll do to try to help our ttc efforts along - Karen on Jul 19, 11:55 AM

2. Karen you look wonderful... - Marlene on Jul 19, 9:45 AM
    1. Re: Karen you look wonderful... - Karen on Jul 19, 12:03 PM

3. I think it looks great . . . - MichelleL on Jul 19, 4:31 PM
    1. Re: I think it looks great . . . - Karen on Jul 20, 12:12 PM