We finally got the callback on Joes SAJuly 19 2005 at 6:04 PM
|P.Williams (Login P.Williams)|
His motility dropped to only 30%. (its always been 50% except when he had a fever or slept with the heated blanket.) I took the call and I told him that first with a big frown on my face. His total count was 69 million and they froze 20.7 million motile sperm. Is that amazing or what? Im still in shock. Thats more motile sperm then any total count hes ever had. I feel really good right now about our decision to do one more IUI before moving to IVF. Im just so proud of him, I want to make him a t-shirt that says Im the 69 million sperm man LOL. Dr. Lipshultz is just amazing, I cant believe that a year ago Joe we werent even sure that they would ever find any sperm.
Gotta go brag some more.
- WOW Pat that's an impressive count - DebbieCA on Jul 19, 2005, 6:47 PM
- Great news Pat...(m) - Sue (cubin) on Jul 19, 2005, 8:19 PM
- Patti - how did you improve DH's count? - Darcy on Jul 20, 2005, 3:45 AM
- Not low counts ~ Joe had NO Sperm! a year ago. - P.Williams on Jul 20, 2005, 4:49 AM
- Great news - Joyce on Jul 20, 2005, 7:30 AM
- That's excellent, Patti! n/t - Carol A. on Jul 20, 2005, 9:13 AM
- all I can say is - barn rat on Jul 20, 2005, 10:10 PM