Hello, all, I just returned from a 2 day... (long)July 21 2005 at 1:17 AM
|Kathy (Login momo6)|
trip, of all places, to Disneyland. My oldest daughter turned 23 and was home from Chicago.
We had wanted to do something special, but then, sadly, we lost our tiny baby last Thurs., as I posted then.
Following the d/c Friday, I was in bed ( or on the couch, I should say) for a few days. I then decided, if I was pushed around in a wheelchair ( I now have a new appreciation for those who always have to be in a wheelchair) and we spent the night there, we could still go, against my dh wishes. He finally aquiesed (sp?) and we all (6of us) piled in the van and went. We had a really wonderful time, all being together and enjoying our room (for some reason unkown to us, they had upgraded us to a suite) and both theme parks.
The day we left, I talked to my mother, who informed me she may have lung cancer. She was to be biopsided today, and thankfully, it was not a tumor, as the Dr. had thought. Thank you God. But at the time it sure didn't help to relieve the stress before our trip, now, I feel much better about that.
I was in a bit of phycical pain, that got better each day. And my bleeding has been very light.
We got home very late last night.
Today, my dh ran across the u/s photo of our latest tiny baby-lost. We both, finally, cried and cried.
I've been very sad ever since. The shock is waring off, although my determination is not, but the saddness, griefing and mourning has certainly hit. What life would have been like, had either one of our angel babies been able to share it here, with us, on earth.
I certainly do have the sweetest dh around though, I'll tell you that much.
Just wanted or needed to tell you my story of the last few days...
love and baby dreams answered to all.
42, dh 41
angel baby, Star, 02/05
another angel baby, 07/05
|This message has been edited by momo6 on Jul 21, 2005 2:13 PM|
- Hi Kathy - Christine on Jul 21, 2005, 2:18 AM
- Me, too, Christine! - Kathy on Jul 21, 2005, 2:00 PM
- Hugs Kathy - Darcy on Jul 21, 2005, 6:16 AM
- Your words are always so warm.. - Kathy on Jul 21, 2005, 2:08 PM
- I'm glad you got to go, Kathy - Carol A. on Jul 21, 2005, 7:50 AM
- Hi, Carol. - Kathy on Jul 21, 2005, 2:19 PM
- Hi Kathy - Joyce on Jul 21, 2005, 8:30 AM
- Hi, Joyce. - Kathy on Jul 21, 2005, 2:22 PM
- Hi Kathy... - Marlene on Jul 21, 2005, 8:54 AM
- Yes, Marlene, he is! - Kathy on Jul 21, 2005, 2:24 PM
- Re: Hello, all, I just returned from a 2 day... (long) - Robin on Jul 21, 2005, 11:43 AM
- Hi, Robin.. - Kathy on Jul 21, 2005, 2:32 PM
- Hope you are feeling better soon Kathy. (m) - Candace on Jul 21, 2005, 3:36 PM
- Kathy, so glad you got away and that you had a good - justine on Jul 22, 2005, 10:09 AM