Return to Index  

I am back from appt with Dr.A.....

July 28 2005 at 8:01 PM
jamie  (Login oreo10)

First of all my appt was for 3pm but he had an emergency so all of us in the waiting room were seen late...I didn't mind because if it was me who needed him in an emergency I would rather he see me then some strang doctor...So, first of all he brought to my attention my age..haaa, but then quickly told me he could do nothing to make me younger...haaa..then he brought to my attention that the doctor who did my Lap back in Jan/05 did not provide alot of info on his operative report, only that 1 tube was blocked...Dr.A said it would have been nice to see WHERE it was blocked (which end etc)...so he felt perhaps another look at the tube and if necessary removal if it is damaged at the end. Dr.A. advised me that if it damaged beyond repair at the end then even removal is a good thing as sometimes the tube can leak into the uterus..but for now I am scheduled for a SONOHYSTEROGRAM. Dr.A. also brought to my attention that the clinic I was going to (I HATE THAT CLINICS GUTS) WAS UNDER MEDICATING ME....I should have been given approx 3 times as much injectibles as they gave me. I am a full figured girl and my age indicates aggressive (and only 1 tube)...he also told me I did stim well but it could be alot better judging from my bw provided from clinic....so I call in on cd1 go for a FULL BLOOD WORKUP, INCLUDING ANTIBODIES ETC...he also requested I get a mammogram but I have already had mine just this passed Jan/05....he is very thorough and wants to take it each step at a time...he wants to make sure there isn't anything anatomically wrong with me. The DR. that did my lap stated he had difficulty with my cervix apparently it is very far back and tight/small (of course it is I have never had a baby)...Dr.A. feels if all is ok with all his testing we can do approx 3 IUI'S (WITH CORRECT LEVELS OF MEDICATION)...I told him about my first IUI, and how the clinic thawed out my donor sperm in a vial at 930am but insemmination wasn't until almost noon...DR.A...shook his head said "that doesn't sound right"..but that is what happened...well that is it I think...If I think of anythingelse he said I will repost....I will see you guys for lnch....

bye for now...Jamie

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That sounds very good to me...(m) - Sue (cubin) on Jul 28, 2005, 8:26 PM
    1. Sue I was on puregon...only 150ui a day...Dr A..felt - Jamie on Jul 28, 2005, 8:31 PM
    2. oh yeah I forgot this cycle coming is what he calls a - Jamie on Jul 28, 2005, 8:42 PM
      1. yes I did have both a sono and a HSG...(m) - Sue (cubin) on Jul 28, 2005, 8:49 PM

2. Nice - Meagain! on Jul 28, 2005, 9:31 PM
  4. Sounds like a nice RE - Joyce on Jul 29, 2005, 8:22 AM
  6. That sounds great, Jamie - Carol A. on Jul 29, 2005, 9:41 AM