Just had to share thisAugust 2 2005 at 11:05 AM
|Jacquita (Login Jacquita)|
We have a local vet office about 8 miles from my house. I don't usually use this clinic (had some bad experiences there) but I do know the vet that owns the clinic. I saw a sign announcing a new vet and called today to find out what was going on. Well, much to my surprise the owner of the clinic is pregnant and she is 46 (first child). Since I know the receptionist I asked point blank, did she do fertitily treatments, no, was the answer. Last year she had a tubal pregnancy and then just "didn't try" and low and behold the healthy baby girl is due the end of Sept. Somehow just knowing that she just lives up the road gives me hope!!! Granted I know with the endo and high FSH my chances can't be "graded" equally to hers . . . but that is why I am getting help from an RE.
Just had to share this . . . hope it will give some renewed hope for all of us!
- Thank You Jacquita... - Kate G on Aug 2, 2005, 12:18 PM
- in it together - Glenda on Aug 2, 2005, 8:05 PM
- Hi Glenda - Kate G on Aug 3, 2005, 8:50 AM
- I love these success stories! Thanks... - cynthia on Aug 2, 2005, 1:51 PM
- Great story! - Polly on Aug 2, 2005, 3:38 PM
- really a great story! - barn rat on Aug 2, 2005, 10:28 PM