Its over!August 15 2005 at 1:48 PM
|cazlou (Login cazlou)|
Response to Adding in my hopes for all being okay (prev. preg. ment). . .
But I'm okay. No blood test results yet, but I still just KNOW. Still red blood this morning. I've dealt with it and I am fine emotionally - even splurged on a cup of coffee this morning. Hopefully, my RE will take me on again, but I am not sure he will. Thanks so much for all the well wishes. You guys are all so great and you all deserve to be Mum's.............I don't understand why this sort of thing happens to us. When I became pregnant, I was thinking "oh well that wasn't so hard, it was all worth it". But now that I have lost the pregnancy, it all seems so overwhelming to have to go through those needles (I hate the blood tests) again. And I especially hate the sitting around and not exercising "resting" 2WW period. Good luck everyone. I am going to have a break from the boards for a while.......
3 failed IUIs (1 ending in miscarriage after 5 weeks, 1 day)
1 attempted IUI where I failed because I didnt respond to stimulants
- cazlou honey, I'm so sorry...m - Carol on Aug 15, 2005, 1:52 PM
- Oh, Cazlou - Carol A. on Aug 15, 2005, 2:02 PM
- Cazlou, I'm so sorry...(m) - Sue (Cubin) on Aug 15, 2005, 2:09 PM
- I am very sorry to hear this . . . - MichelleL on Aug 15, 2005, 2:50 PM
- I'm very sorry to hear this... - Maya3 on Aug 15, 2005, 5:02 PM
- I am sending you many cyber hugs! - Candace on Aug 15, 2005, 9:01 PM