Return to Index  

To Eyowie.......

September 10 2005 at 2:53 PM
cazlou  (Login cazlou)

Response to Re: Hi to eYowie!! - melbourne

My story is that I have been TTC'ing for the last year, or so. I didn't have my first IUI until January. I have started 4 treatments of fertility drugs (Puregon) with the intention of doing IUI since then. One of them I failed to get a good enough response to the drugs to carry on. In May my FSH was 19; in April it was 16. With the last IUI I also did accupuncture and was taking various vitamins and some pills from my TCM (Chinese Herbal guy) and I did get pregnant but miscarried at 5 weeks, 1 day. Now my doctor will only let me try one more IUI as he says my FSH is too high and the reason I miscarried was that my eggs are just not good enough quality - I will start the last IUI as soon as I get my Rags, and then that is it for me. I am going to be 43 in December. I have heard a fair bit about Antonia Ruhl, but I don't think I would try her myself because she apparently costs thousands and it sounds VERY expensive. But, then again, if I lived in Melbourne, still I don't really know what I would do. I ended up here in Canada after meeting my spouse here at 27. I have NO KIDS!!

Respond to this message