Thanks to you wonderful ladies for your kind words and thoughts. It didn't take me long to make a decision and you all helped me decide what I knew in my heart I wanted to decide anyway....I'm stimming!
Could be I'm just a gonadotropin junky needing a fix or a masochist looking for more pain but...whatever. Something was making me hesitate jumping into donor so I'm going with it. Besides...things are moving slow with the final contracts & money issues on this donor thing. It is possible I could still do donor in November even if I do this cycle, and, if not, I could use the extra time to let work settle, etc. Plus, I would like to get to know this donor better before we go also so....there's a lot to think about and, in the meantime, what the heck! I've got one "sort-of" tube and tons of stims and ovaries that continue to cooperate AND a board full of ladies having a VERY good month
Besides, now I can do my scientific study and let you all know whether these generic versions work! This cycle will be literally done the way I want it to, I'm deciding the level of meds, I'm deciding when to trigger, my local R.E. is more than happy to allow this -- so I'll need help from this board on my "design a protocal for SAS" venture!
Thanks to all!