I'm back in the game! - and already have a question!September 30 2005 at 5:12 PM
|tex (Login tex2)|
Well, We got the ok from my RE to cycle in Nov. (that will be 3 months after our 17 wk. loss) We are very anxious and nervous.
I have a question for anyone who might know..
My RE commented that my last two cycles were very good, lots of eggs (12) & good fertalization %. but when I read my perscription I noticed he changed my stims from Follistem to Gonal F ?
Does anyone know if there is a reason to switch stims from cycle to cycle? Does your body need a change or do you become resistant or something? I am just perplexed about his comment that all went very well the last two times - but yet he changed the meds????
I am going to call him before I fill this Rx, but I thought someone here might have experience with this..
I must say that I am so glad to have a plan - it really helps me look forward and have some hope!
P.S. Good Luck to all in the 2ww! ***
- Hey, tex . . . Gonal F and Follistim are the same drug . . . - MichelleinWa on Sep 30, 2005, 5:37 PM
- Re: Hey, tex . . . Gonal F and Follistim are the same drug . . . - tex on Oct 3, 2005, 9:06 AM
- a possible reason for the switch - Anonymous on Sep 30, 2005, 6:00 PM
- Re: a possible reason for the switch - tex on Oct 3, 2005, 9:05 AM
- I have had 5 stim cycles - Joyce on Oct 1, 2005, 11:42 AM
- Re: I have had 5 stim cycles - tex on Oct 3, 2005, 9:08 AM
- I don't know the answer but - Carol A. on Oct 1, 2005, 7:30 PM
- Re: I don't know the answer but - tex on Oct 3, 2005, 9:09 AM