Return to Index  

Hi Shelly!

October 3 2005 at 9:21 AM
Jadu  (Login kalyani)

Response to Jadu...I live in Colorado at the moment and this doc is in

Thanks for asking. Today I'm not doing so well. I got AF yesterday and it was very crampy and I have been incredibly emotional for a week. It is hard when AF shows up sometimes...

I haven't been "actively" TTC really because I am still dealing with an ambilvalent partner. Until I can get a more positive response from him I cannot really "pull out all the stops". He just doesn't get it. He is too terrified himself of repeating what happened to him (he was abandoned by his father at a young age) that he cannot see that time is ticking and my time is especially ticking.. Also I was starting to get too obsessed about the whole thing to the detriment of the rest of my life. So I am still charting and temping and bding but trying to relax around the whole thing.

My protocol is just a ton of vitamins and herbs really. I don't know what my fsh is now but in march it was 7 and e2 was 40. I did an injectables cycle which I regret doing because it messed up my body for months.

The next thing I am planning (still don't have enough $$ saved up yet) is acupuncture. I have 2 really good peoople that I have targeted in NYC.

best wishes to you and your mom...

Respond to this message