Return to Index  

Diane, sending you an email.....also

October 11 2005 at 1:05 PM
christiec  (Login christiec)

Response to Hi Christie (m)

I'm glad to hear someone else spends a fortune when they go to Costco. Even though I go there fairly often, I still feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go. I always see something that, of course, I just have to have....and, of course, I can always search my brain for a good justification as to why I have to have it. LOL

We end up in Park City often because my in-laws have a house up there. Its just off of Thaynes Canyon (Rd.?) by the golf course. We also end up in Woodland alot (just for the day).....driving off road for a few miles to a little cabin in the mountains that my dh and friends built. Very small, no indoor plumbing, etc....ponds to see beaver, sometimes a moose or two, or deer.

We might want to plan a full eight hour day just to swap stories about our RE experiences. Although, maybe we should make it two full eight hour days just in case. LOL

Tuesday afternoon works great....this coming Tues. E has a classmate B'day in the afternoon...not sure how long it will last. Does the Tuesday after, the 25th work? Hopefully weather won't be too cold. Yes, Saturdays can be a little to 'packed'.

I will send you an email with my phone number...etc.
HUGS!

Christie

This message has been edited by christiec on Oct 11, 2005 1:07 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. having trouble sending email to you - christiec on Oct 11, 2005, 1:19 PM
    1. Your are so funny. - Diane on Oct 11, 2005, 1:39 PM