CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INSIGHTS ON DE, CRIEDOctober 30 2005 at 7:20 PM
|CArol (S) (Login Leanabhs)|
all day today. I am just so confused, I visited a friend today who adopted a girl from Guatemala. She is single so am I. I have started the adoption process. However, last night I visited another friend who gave birth to twins 6 weeks ago.
A big part of me feels if I adopt I will miss out on the "carrying" a baby process. I felt that I might not feel the baby is mine with DE and Donor sperm. Then a friend pointed out to me, what would make me love a DE baby less than I would an adopted baby.
Ladies, I am beat, the roller coaster ride is really dragging me down. Can anyone provide me with some statistics and costs on DE. I guess gathering information can only help me decide what is the best route for me.
Dr, says I would be a very good candidate for DE.
Your thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Good luck to all
- Re: CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INSIGHTS ON DE, CRIED - Sylvia on Oct 30, 2005, 10:20 PM
- Carol I don't - Kim on Oct 30, 2005, 10:24 PM
- Have you considered donor embryos? - Judy on Oct 31, 2005, 7:23 AM
- Carol I have known a few women who have done DE (m) - Pat on Oct 31, 2005, 9:04 AM
- I had a friend who received a DE - Donna in VA on Oct 31, 2005, 11:36 AM
- Here's the link to the donor egg board. Helpful information there. - Maya3 on Oct 31, 2005, 12:33 PM