Return to Index  

Hi Loretta

January 7 2006 at 4:57 AM
Jess  (Login jewelbug)

Response to DRy brush and castor oil ...

Sounds very interesting! And I have cold feet too! I found a small natural bristle brush,in our bathroom cupboard, that doesn't even look used, that I think was meant for the hands--but it has a wooden handle on it---will this work, even though it is on small side? Guess it can't hurt to try, as it is already here! I would also, like to know what the foot soak is about-- or if you do the two things together? (sort of confused here!) I would be interested in the castor oil packs possibly, but know that realistictly there are only so many "me things" that I can get in with my toddler in the picture! So I sort of have to pick and choose I guess! I think the dry brushing would work for me though! You brush upward right?! BTW, I truly love your microwave uterus story, and about the red rasbeery tea! That is funny, uterus tea! My DH loves tea, and drinks it a lot--I should share the uterus tea story with him! The thing my DH hates though, is when I give him his Fertilaid pills to take--he thinks they smell and taste like a horse pill or something! I wondered what his problem was--then I sniffed it, and it does smell sort of strong--not totally pleasant--then I sniffed my fertilaid, and it smelled normal! (I try to tell him that the male pill, has mostly a lot of vitamins in it, and that those vitamins, are really good for men anyway--and the other thing it has in it is maaca, and it is supposed to be good for the sex drive too I believe!) but still I usually can only get the one pill a day, down him instead of the 3 he is supposed to take! Oh well! Lol!

me(43) DH(39) DD(23 monthes)
m/c 10/05
TTC #2

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Jess, i soak my fett for 15 min or so... - loretta on Jan 9, 6:18 PM
    1. thanks Loretta! - Jess on Jan 10, 4:25 AM